Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr & Mrs BOFH would like you to come & celebrate our engagement with us 29th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr & Mrs BOFH would like you to come & celebrate our engagement with us 29th March

BBQ, pool, drinking, music, karaoke, fun times, please come celebrate with us as PSB is our extended family!

If I like you I'll PM the address, if I think you're an arse you will not receive a PM.
    Last edited by BOFH; 25-02-2014, 09:41 AM.
    The correct number of bikes to own = N + 1, where N is the current number of bikes you own.

Will there be Irish music?

I can bring guitars, banjo, mandolin, accordion and bodhran to be sure...

Diddle I dum doh diddle I dum doh, diddle I dum diddle I aye...

Comment

Mr Old Frt, I would love to have ypu thete. I am planning a performance of an REO Speedwagon classic on the day for my lady. Out of tune, out of time, full of love. Sick bags are optional.
      The correct number of bikes to own = N + 1, where N is the current number of bikes you own.

Comment

Originally posted by BOFH View Post
        if I think you're an arse you will not receive a PM.
        Too late, I already have it.

Please tell me it's not this...

Comment

Originally posted by BOFH View Post
          Mr Old Frt, I would love to have ypu thete. I am planning a performance of an REO Speedwagon classic on the day for my lady. Out of tune, out of time, full of love. Sick bags are optional.
          You soppy git.

Is that the one that goes F,G,F,G ad infinitum with the odd Am and C chucked in somewhere?

Comment

"Mrs & Mrs BOFH would like you to come & celebrate our engagement with us 29th March"

Gay Wedding? Awesome! :-)

Congrats peeps
            Originally posted by Skut
            ...the problem is that no-one wants to listen to an expert, just to have their own position/circumstance supported or be acknowledged.

Comment

Originally posted by 51 New West View Post
              "Mrs & Mrs BOFH would like you to come & celebrate our engagement with us 29th March"

Gay Wedding? Awesome! :-)

Congrats peeps
              Post pics of the honeymoon
              #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
              Originally posted by Phildo
              Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
              Originally posted by filbert
              i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
              Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Piss off you cunts, just come along & have a laugh, fuckhead cuntwit bollock heads. I love you all!

Comment

Working...
                X