- Newbie Friendly Ride, Tuesday 8th September, 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learner - Newbie Friendly Ride, Tuesday 8th September, 2015

The rides cater for confident learners and new riders, as well as those just looking for a cruisey ride or to help Perth learners gain more experience on the roads before they go for their tests.

Meet point - PUMA Truck Stop, cnr Kewdale Rd and Collie St, Kewdale

Meet 6.15pm - Leave 6.45pm

Hint for the ride - Around and Around

PLEASE READ THESE 10 POINTS
    1. Learners please make sure you are capable of riding in traffic at night, maybe even arrange with a shadow to take you out one on one a night or two before.
    2. Shadows, especially new ones, myself or the CM's (Corner Marker's) haven't met, Please make sure the learner you pick up is capable of riding in traffic at night, if you think they aren't ready for it, either bring them to the meet point to say Hi and then take them home again (we'll tell you where the dinner stop is so you can catch us up) or let them know that you don't think they are ready and take them for a small ride around their area.
    3. New riders (those that haven't attended before) Please introduce yourself to me or one of the CM's in Yellow vests, if you can't find us, ASK!!
    4. Newly Licenced riders, Please make yourself known to myself and/or a CM, you are also requested to ride near the front of the ride until you are familiar with how things work.
    5. Learner riders Please make sure you park your bikes at the front or out in the open, don't get boxed in, this will make it easier when we come to leave.
    6. ALL riders Please listen to the ride briefing, give each other plenty of room and we should all arrive at our destinations safe and happy
    7. As posted, these rides are for Learners to gain road time before their tests, some nights are slower than others, depending on the ride route and which riders turn up, if you want to do high jinks or the ride is too slow for you, Please leave at an appropriate place i.e. road junction, traffic lights etc. When you leave, Please make sure that you have been seen waving that you aren't continuing on the ride, if someone follows you, Please stop and let them know what you are doing, so that they have time to rejoin the ride.
    8. If you are coming along to show off or piss fart around - then Piss off, take your friends and do your own ride.
    9. All are welcome as long as they are prepared to behave and enjoy the ride for what it is.
    10. Don't pass the ride leader unless you are a CM! (CM - Corner Marker)

First in.
    Good training for the track >
    look where you want to go~

Comment

Is this the WSR LNR or the WSR Demolision Derby?
      Im getting the treads mixed.

Comment

In 😁

Comment

In

Comment

In for pre-birthday ride.

Should you wish to shower me with gifts on the day, please PM [MENTION=33094]Thomas Peel[/MENTION] so he can reserve some space in his panniers/topbox
            Rest in Peace
            Brother Ryad

Comment

I'm in
              The past is History
              The future a Mystery
              and Now is a Gift, that's why it is called The Present.

Comment

Originally posted by DQ View Post

Should you wish to shower me with gifts on the day, please PM [MENTION=33094]Thomas Peel[/MENTION] so he can reserve some space in his panniers/topbox
                Into a pannier/topbox, a 50th Anniversary R1 will not go; so sorry, no can do. Lucked out there.

Comment

Should you wish to shower me with gifts on the day, please PM @Thomas Peel so he can reserve some space in his panniers/topbox
                  See if he starts grizzling after he has carted your Redbulls around for a month?

Comment

Let's do a decent pub night, regardless of the weather... I got a cake sorted for all those short so-n-sos who are having a birthday.

[MENTION=11235]Kristy[/MENTION] [MENTION=15667]Kytty[/MENTION] [MENTION=5329]Barfridge[/MENTION] & co - the old school psb-ers - call out to you guys to come and say gdday!

2008s rule!

PS Special edit - shoutout to [MENTION=6775]Hornet[/MENTION] totes should show up!
                    Last edited by Hazelnutty; 06-09-2015, 02:17 PM.
                    "Heaven doesn't want me, and hell is afraid I'll take over"

Comment

Decent pub?????

Paulie's birthday, but he is spending it with Doris not us

Comment

Iiinn
                        RIP
                        RYAD
                        RIP
                        🌹

Comment

In, can shadow

Comment

In for pre-birthday ride. Should you wish to shower me with gifts on the day, please PM @Thomas Peel so he can reserve some space in his panniers/topbox
                            In for my Birthday ride too; but I'll happily accept gifts of the liquid kind at the pub
                            "Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until It becomes a memory"

Comment

Originally posted by Saki Girl View Post
                              In for my Birthday ride too; but I'll happily accept gifts of the liquid kind at the pub
                              I'd be VERY careful asking for fluid donations from this group

Comment

Working...
                              X