Anyone going out for a FNR tonight? 27-11-2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FNR Anyone going out for a FNR tonight? 27-11-2015

As per the topic, curious to see if anyone is going out tonight and if they are, where meetup points are etc...
    - m4rc0s1s

There is only 1 "FNR".
    It always meets at the same place with the same depart time(roughly).
    All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
    #158...RIP James Thompson

Originally posted by Ryanoceros
    Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

FNR? Like the LNR but on Friday yeah?
      Rest in Peace

Comment

Originally posted by Ryanoceros View Post
        FNR? Like the LNR but on Friday yeah?
        Yeah, and no brightly coloured good chaps pointing out your direction to desired destination. Or a tec. Or a leader tonight.
        yes, i am ignorant
        yes, i am a prick
        no, i don't care
        you make me sick

Comment

sounds exciting.. like herding cats.. oh wait, that is the lnr ride.. my bad

Comment

Garden-Party, KUOCT, Vindaloo style LNR. lol

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by m4rc0s1s View Post
            As per the topic, curious to see if anyone is going out tonight and if they are, where meetup points are etc...
            If you know anyone from The Blat Pack, they are having a ride tonight...might pay to look em up.

Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

Comment

Well then unless someone sends me a PM I guess I'm going for a ride solo much like other nights.

It's a bit of a shame PR, PSB and ASB are all ghost towns for people who aren't regulars these days.
              - m4rc0s1s

Comment

Have you tried attending the WSR/LNR rides to meet e few people?
                Once you attend a few and meet some people you might get invited to the smaller groups of people on FB who ride together.

There's a ride on Sunday which might be a good place to meet some people to...just get out there and meet people.

OR...better still...post a ride, lead it and invite people to come along.

Comment

yep, farcebook or meetup, or meet a few people at lnr and form a clique of your own.

Private rides are where's it's at. That way you know the riders and their abilities, and you quickly find people to invite who suit your style/speed of riding

Comment

All fair points. I'm only really just getting back into the social bike scene so I should probably put my nose into the pool and come for a LNR ride to say hello.

Not a big fan of personally leading rides since sometimes I just feel like bailing, or if people start doing dodgy stuff then I usually bail too.

Thanks for the tips.

Originally posted by =Maz= View Post
                    Have you tried attending the WSR/LNR rides to meet e few people?
                    Once you attend a few and meet some people you might get invited to the smaller groups of people on FB who ride together.

There's a ride on Sunday which might be a good place to meet some people to...just get out there and meet people.

OR...better still...post a ride, lead it and invite people to come along.
                    - m4rc0s1s

Comment

Originally posted by m4rc0s1s View Post
                      Not a big fan of personally leading rides since sometimes I just feel like bailing, or if people start doing dodgy stuff then I usually bail too.
                      Leading is a lot harder than following. But...it's your ride, set rules and stick to them. If people are being dicks tell em to fuck off.

Anyway...get out there and meet some people at the LNR/WSR's, the new PSB is a friendly place and newbies get cuddles and Dutch-Rudders at the rides now to help them feel at home.

Comment

All of the regular FNR crew attend LNR rides so it's a good way of getting to know you.... Except [MENTION=16782]marvin[/MENTION]. He can be abit prickly in the beginning haha

So yeah, come along say hi. Maz offers free hugs to new faces and there's other non-FNR rides that occur during the week by regular FNR snogglers that rarely get posted.

Once the familiarity is there, you too can be a snoggler
                        Rest in Peace
                        Brother Ryad

Comment

Originally posted by DQ View Post
                          ...you too can be a snoggler
                          This^^^
                          LOL

Comment

Originally posted by DQ View Post
                            All of the regular FNR crew attend LNR rides so it's a good way of getting to know you.... Except marvin. He doesn't like assholes
                            fixed
                            Don't ride faster than your guardian angel can fly...

Comment

Post a meet point and time and people will show up ☺ [MENTION=52164]Olorin[/MENTION] [MENTION=17586]DQ[/MENTION] [MENTION=51498]Ryanoceros[/MENTION], any plans this evening?
                              "Insert signature here"

Comment

Working...
                              X