• Show
Clear All

• Usual Ride this Saturday 17th Jan.

See Certified Section for Details 8)

thats great for those of us that arnt certified :cry:

Comment

thats great for those of us that arnt certified  :cry:
      I could be a wanker and say get certified :!: hahaha

If interested meet at BP Success (end of North Lake Rd) at 8.30am, be prepared for a 450 to 500km ride, out to play until 4pm.
      If you require further info PM me.

Comment

8) Howdy Calvin > note the new EARLIER time of 8.30am. Whats the matter - was it a little hot in the leathers last Saturday?? Damn sweaty arse mushroom growing hot I say! Good idea to rally the troops earlier - but not that early in case the roo's are still looking for a cool spot. One bounded out on the Weir road on me at 8am. Woke me right up. Still can't beat seeing a sheep on the fast section of road though can it??? Hope you have purchased someg good chain lube as well. Go for Motorex ( no high speed flick ) its the gear.
        Honda is No 1
        <div align="center"></div> <div align="center">CHEERS BAR</div>

Comment

Yeah im there if i aint working...

Always a pleasure riding with you boys.....
          Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
          Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

8) Howdy Calvin > note the new EARLIER time of 8.30am. Whats the matter - was it a little hot in the leathers last Saturday?? Damn sweaty arse mushroom growing hot I say! Good idea to rally the troops earlier - but not that early in case the roo's are still looking for a cool spot. One bounded out on the Weir road on me at 8am. Woke me right up. Still can't beat seeing a sheep on the fast section of road though can it??? Hope you have purchased someg good chain lube as well. Go for Motorex ( no high speed flick ) its the gear.
            Your right there, it was hot but you know the story, never can have to much protection.
            As for the earier time, you know by the time we actualy get going it's mid morning!
            And that fucking sheep :evil: thats the last thing you want to see at 240km coming out of a bend, not happy jan!

Comment

And that fucking sheep  thats the last thing you want to see at 240km coming out of a bend, not happy jan!
              Your obviously not a kiwi Calvin

I'll be there on Saturday

And thanks to Warp speed, Boxhead and Calvin for the ride last saturday Awesome. 8)

Comment

And that fucking sheep  thats the last thing you want to see at 240km coming out of a bend, not happy jan!
                Your obviously not a kiwi Calvin

I'll be there on Saturday

And thanks to Warp speed, Boxhead and Calvin for the ride last saturday Awesome. 8)
                No I'm not Kiwi, and that was not my girlfriend standing in the middel of the road!

Good to see your coming along 8)

Comment

8) Howdy Wrex > Glad you enjoyed last Saturdays run. You will love this next one (ps bring the camel pack). Cheers
                  Honda is No 1

Comment

It's gonna be a hot one this w/end...again... :shock:

IDW12300
                    BUREAU OF METEOROLOGY
                    WESTERN AUSTRALIAN REGIONAL OFFICE

FORECAST FOR THE PERTH METROPOLITAN AREA
                    Issued at 8:30am WST on Wednesday the 14th of January 2004 for today and tonight

FORECAST:
                    Fine and hot. Fresh, gusty E'ly winds easing during the day. Mid afternoon
                    coastal seabreeze.

MAXIMUM TEMPERATURE: 37

UV INDEX: 15 [EXTREME]

FIRE DANGER: Coastal Plain: VERY HIGH
                    Hills: VERY HIGH

The rest of the week should be fine and hot.
                    Saturday is likely to be very hot.
                    A marked cool change is expected on Sunday.

MEDIUM RANGE FORECAST FOR PERTH FOR:
                    Thursday : Fine. Min: 22 Max: 37
                    Friday : Fine. Min: 22 Max: 35
                    Saturday : Fine. Very hot. Min: 23 Max: 39

TREND FOR SUNDAY, MONDAY and TUESDAY:
                    Much cooler. Maximum temperatures mid 20s, later high 20s.
                    Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

Saturday : Fine. Very hot. Min: 23 Max: 39  

TREND FOR SUNDAY, MONDAY and TUESDAY:  
                      Much cooler. Maximum temperatures mid 20s, later high 20s.

Looks like sunday ride will be good. hahaha    

Comment

8) What do they say "If you can't stand the heat - get out of the kitchen!" Like in winter if there is more than 2 clouds in the sky no one goes cos' it MIGHT rain. When it DOES rain its down to the hard core people who love to ride no matter what. THIS is how you get to be a good rider - ride in ALL weather. Don't plan your riding around the weather - ride ANYWAY.
                        Honda is No 1

Comment

8) What do they say \"If you can't stand the heat - get out of the kitchen!\" Like in winter if there is more than 2 clouds in the sky no one goes cos' it MIGHT rain. When it DOES rain its down to the hard core people who love to ride no matter what. THIS is how you get to be a good rider - ride in ALL weather. Don't plan your riding around the weather - ride ANYWAY.
                          :twisted: We are from the same school, ride day in - day out, fuck the weather, no soft cocks from my school :shock: :? 8)

Comment

count me in, as always! i'll be there

maybe in my dreams... but i'll be thinking about it. Have a good and safe ride fellas.

P.S its great to be back online !

Comment

Excellent!!!!!!!! I'll be there! Although I have to work at 12pm (i think), I'll come for an hour and a half squirt down the road with you guys! Maybe even get certified while Im there
                              Damo

Comment

Working...
                              X