Looking for a shadow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a shadow

Hi all looking for a shadow who is keen to go for a few rides I live in Ellenbrook can pay for fuel / coffee

Hello Danny, welcome to the Zoo!
    Try this link for a list of Shadow nominees: https://www.perthstreetbikes.com/for...d.php?t=155263
    Good luck

S.
    Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Hiya and welcome, depending on your availability there might be someone around to help you get out and about.

If you can make it to the Learner-Newbie rides someone might be able to swing past and get you, we have had pickups from there before

Comment

Sorry new to Austrailia so forgive me if my question sounds foolish but what do you nean by shadow

Comment

Originally posted by ktmpilot View Post
          Sorry new to Austrailia so forgive me if my question sounds foolish but what do you nean by shadow
          If someone has not yet obtained their motorcycle license but they hold a learners permit then they can get an experienced ride (someone who has had their license for 4+ years) to ride with them and teach them. This experienced rider is called a shadow, as they follow the learner like a shadow.

Comment

OK thanks

Comment

Welcome KTM.
              Best I can do to describe the issue is this.
              Normally it goes BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, shift, BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

But now it's a bit more like this
              BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-R-R-r-r-r-r-r-, shift

exan

Comment

Step outside....if from the UK that large yellow thing in the sky is the sun....now look behind you and you will see a dark outline of yourself....thats your shadow. Dont rely on him to help though he pretty much pisses of after dark...
                Last edited by BusaSteve; 25-04-2016, 09:39 AM.
                Smoke me a kipper...I'll be home in time for breakfast

Comment

Sun... so thats what that big yellow ball is... gotcha .. not form the UK , i am from Canada

Comment

Sun... so thats what that big yellow ball is... gotcha .. not form the UK , i am from Canada
                    Ah gotcha, the ones that sound like Americans but with a higher IQ
                    #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                    Originally posted by Phildo
                    Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                    Originally posted by filbert
                    i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                    Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

[MENTION=75764]Danielzzr[/MENTION] ill be shadowing a friend in ellenbrook, happy to grab yah when we head out. Pm your contact number

Comment

Working...
                      X