- Newbie Friendly Ride, Tuesday 5th July, 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learner - Newbie Friendly Ride, Tuesday 5th July, 2016

The rides cater for confident learners and new riders, as well as those just looking for a cruisey ride or to help Perth learners gain more experience on the roads before they go for their tests.

Meet point - Shell Service Station, Albany Hwy, Bentley, near the Johns St llights

Meet 6.15pm - Leave 6.45pm

Hint for the ride - mm haven''t thought of one!

PLEASE READ THESE 10 POINTS
    1. Learners please make sure you are capable of riding in traffic at night, maybe even arrange with a shadow to take you out one on one a night or two before.
    2. Shadows, especially new ones, myself or the CM's (Corner Marker's) haven't met, Please make sure the learner you pick up is capable of riding in traffic at night, if you think they aren't ready for it, either bring them to the meet point to say Hi and then take them home again (we'll tell you where the dinner stop is so you can catch us up) or let them know that you don't think they are ready and take them for a small ride around their area.
    3. New riders (those that haven't attended before) Please introduce yourself to me or one of the CM's in Yellow vests, if you can't find us,ASK!!
    4. Newly Licenced riders, Please make yourself known to myself and/or a CM, you are also requested to ride near the front of the ride until you are familiar with how things work.
    5. Learner riders Please make sure you park your bikes at the front or out in the open, don't get boxed in, this will make it easier when we come to leave.
    6. ALL riders Please listen to the ride briefing, give each other plenty of room and we should all arrive at our destinations safe and happy
    7. As posted, these rides are for Learners to gain road time before their tests, some nights are slower than others, depending on the ride route and which riders turn up, if you want to do high jinks or the ride is too slow for you, Please leave at an appropriate place i.e. road junction, traffic lights etc. When you leave, Please make sure that you have been seen waving that you aren't continuing on the ride, if someone follows you, Please stop and let them know what you are doing, so that they have time to rejoin the ride.
    8. If you are coming along to show off or piss fart around - then Piss off, take your friends and do your own ride.
    9. All are welcome as long as they are prepared to behave and enjoy the ride for what it is.
    10. Don't pass the ride leader unless you are a CM! (CM - Corner Marker)

NO GO PRO's Please, consider others and leave them at home.
    Last edited by Stoneville; 03-07-2016, 08:17 PM.

Holy disappearing testicles Batman, its gonna be a cold one. In.
    yes, i am ignorant
    yes, i am a prick
    no, i don't care
    you make me sick

Comment

Cheers Kaz \m/ \m/

Comment

Possibly. Need to get some time on the bike.
        Sponsored by:

Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

Comment

Originally posted by BlackFZR View Post
          Possibly. Need to get some time on the bike.
          need a shadow mate I'll fetch you
          Don't ride faster than your guardian angel can fly...

Comment

Hopefully in

Comment

Originally posted by paulie803 View Post
              need a shadow mate I'll fetch you
              You be very nice to him.
              Tp.

Comment

Oh yeah

Comment

New to this forum. Been riding for a few months now and i am keen on a group ride.

Comment

Tentative. Need to adjust/lube new chain, plus work......
                    Ridden: Bicycles, Honda Today 50, 5kW E-Scooter, XT125 Pit Bike, CB125E, CBR125R, Munkers' E-Hyo, VT250 Spada, CB250F Hornet, CBR250RR MC22, Z300, YZF-R3, CB400SF, CB500X, ER6f, YZF-R6, CBR600RR, ZX6R, MT-09, CB1000R Neo, CBR1000RR, S1000RR

Comment

Hey All. Want to be there for this. Would require a shadow from someone to get me there n home please. Pick up n drop is High Wycombe.
                      Regular bribe of fuel, food or drink is on offer. Normally home around 5 ish.
                      Cheers
                      Drew
                      "Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for ..."

Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneville View Post

Hint for the ride - mm haven''t thought of one!

I can C Y that'd be the case.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnD View Post
                          I can C Y that'd be the case.

Yeh I should have said I have forgotten what it was

Comment

In like flynn

Comment

Bump
                              Originally posted by roomandu View Post
                              Hey All. Want to be there for this. Would require a shadow from someone to get me there n home please. Pick up n drop is High Wycombe.
                              Regular bribe of fuel, food or drink is on offer. Normally home around 5 ish.
                              Cheers
                              Drew
                              "Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for ..."

Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                              X