Sunday 18th Coastal Ride.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday 18th Coastal Ride.

9am from BP Ascot up to Quinns and back down the coast to Freo for lunch or something. Just a cruise and the chance to have an optic nerve along the beach's 8)
    .....every dog has his day.....

Hmm... Gets diary out... 8)
    Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

Gday, just got my first bike about 2 months ago :oops: and want to get some experience under my lid, mind if I tag along on my 250?
      1, Always look good
      2, Always know what you're doing
      3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

Comment

Ace your 2 fiddy would be most welcome...

thinks mmmmm, eye candy, mmmmmmm

Comment

Hey Andrew/Gordo/All,

Ascot might be a little early for me as I live in Sorrento. Will you guys be stopping to fuel up in the northern suburbs anywhere? Can I possible meet up with you when you pit stop?

Cheers guys
          1, Always look good

Comment

Hey Andrew/Gordo/All,

Ascot might be a little early for me as I live in Sorrento. Will you guys be stopping to fuel up in the northern suburbs anywhere? Can I possible meet up with you when you pit stop?

Cheers guys
            Last time we grabbed some juice at Ascot and then a couple of the boy's took on some more in Fremantle. We will probably stop at Scab's for a quick smoke for those who do and then just wander on! No real set route at this stage just see how we go 8) Should be at Scabs by around 10ish...See how you go and depending how this goes we may get our shit together and come up with some sort of preferred route along the coast. With weather as good as this who cares as long as we are out and about

Comment

Gday, just got my first bike about 2 months ago :oops: and want to get some experience under my lid, mind if I tag along on my 250?
              Absolutely welcome to come along. As everyone says on this site "ride to your OWN limits'' Great idea to get around other riders so you can pick their brains but at the end of the day it's all about the amount of time you can spend on the bike yourself. I was lucky when I had my 2fiddy I was living north of the river and was commuting around 90k's a day six days a week, and as I don't own a car it meant riding in all weather conditions :cry:
              The biggest thing you need to remember is to have fun but always show respect to what you are riding whether it be a 2 fiddy or a big bore bike because at the end of the day if you get cocky......it'll win out, not you.

Comment

Point! good advice. I'm sure the pavement tastes gritty so I will stay away from eating. Respect to all Perth Extreme riders. I will try to ride within my limits, but hey thats why I am this site to push the Xtreme :twisted:
                1, Always look good

Comment

Working...
                X