Sunday 28th Country Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Country Sunday 28th Country Run

Managed to get all my chores done today so that means it's time for another country run! The details:

When: Sunday the 28th of May
    Meet: 8:30am
    Depart: 9:00am
    Where: Caltex Abernethy Rd, on the corner of Grogan rd

Will probably be out for most of the day and looking at 300-400 k's, at the latest should be home by 5ish. Have a rough plan in my head and will find somewhere to stop for lunch and probably a couple of refresher stops as well. As usual run at your own pace and don't push beyond your abilities. Confident LAMS riders suitable but not RE learner friendly. Be warned as we have recently had rainfall expect to have to deal with some gravel so some country riding experience would be best.

Post up if you're keen and hope to see you out there!

Keen as Mustard mate,
    Should be able to make the meet point to say g'day to everyone.
    Unfortunately, I have already said yes to going to something with AJ.
    Currently trying to negotiate a happy medium where I still win
    "Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for ..."

Epicurus

Comment

maybe

Comment

Ride safe guys and gals.

Comment

Cheers for coming fella's, was a good run. I think I might save that run for some warmer weather in the future though, was stupidly cold at some points there.

Comment

Cheers for puttin it up. Was a good start for the day being able to get a wee run to warm up
            Annnnd scrub the tyres a tad more
            cheers
            Drew
            "Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for ..."

Epicurus

Comment

Working...
            X