Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Todays Country Ride, Was my Last for a while!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todays Country Ride, Was my Last for a while!!

Thanks to every one that turned up for todays ride, Numbers (9) were good again!

I wanted to do something different so we went South. We took off through Baldivis and then through Mandurah. I took the guys (and Hellan) through a nice section of twisty road before blasting through Old Bunbury Road.
    From their we took off up Dwellingup hill, fun fun fun love that road :twisted: After a fuel up and a drink we are off to the Quindanning pud, this section of road is open and fast with some very nice sweeping bends, would very much like to thank Gohan for the fun we had 8) Not often had someone to play with and the R1 has some very good legs, but the CBR hung on well :twisted:
    The next section to the pub, is very average, very narrow road, to safe to go hard on :oops:
    Lunch was great as always, everyone happy again, time to head back!
    As I said earlier thanks to all that turned, it was fantastic hope you all enjoyed it 8)

As I am racing this year, I have alot of work to do on the bike, and alot of money to save for further mods and tyres etc, so todays ride will most likely be my last for some time. It has been a pleasure organizing country rides for groups, I hope you all get a chance to come along in the future.
    You can always attend Warp Speed's rides they take off from BP South Perth around 9 - 9.30am.
    Catch you all around 8)

:cry: :cry: :cry:

damn dude, we're all gonna miss ya. wish i was able to make it, but alas, i had to work.

hope you won't be TOO much of a stranger!!
    Originally posted by vk6hgr
    My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

:cry: :cry: :cry:

damn dude, we're all gonna miss ya. wish i was able to make it, but alas, i had to work.

hope you won't be TOO much of a stranger!!
      With any luck I will still go on my Friday night rides, Feo - Scarbs - Nth Bridge etc 8)

Comment

Typical, missed a good ride again by the sounds of it.

Sorry to hear we wont be seeing u much on those runs for a while Calvin but I do know exactly how expensive racing can be.

Look like I will have to try and carry on the rides for ya down this way with the help of Warpie. Hope to see you soon man.
        Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

Look like I will have to try and carry on the rides for ya down this way with the help of Warpie.
          hahahahahaha

sorry Box, but you're not the type of people would follow to the pub, let alone a country run
          Originally posted by vk6hgr
          My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

:shock: Been told :!:

Comment

well i missed another good ride it seems, good to hear all stayed upright, i feel like a mother some times worring about you boys n girls out on country runs :roll:
              well calvin i hope to catch up wid ya soon, friday/wednesday nights seem the go for me these days
              later dude, ill talk soon
              ps:met some friends of yours last night at a party i was at, it was fraze and michelle :?:

Comment

Yeah was all good, Wrex thanx for blatting home with me.... and Big thanx to Calvin And Leroy for adjusting my suspension..... Helped alot ....

*Waits for next one*
                Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
                Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

Yep, cheers to all who came :!: :!: This country ride was my first and last (unfortunately) co's my bike is going in the crate as soon as I leave uni and get to McCullocks

It was great fun to get out and ride with a bunch of guys (and girl) and put a few names to faces. Im just glad I did'nt do anything overly stupid and am going to Canberra with an un-wrecked bike

Thanks for the ride ya'll :!:
                  Damo

Comment

Working...
                  X