No announcement yet.

Ride to meet and eat Monday 8 January.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Country Ride to meet and eat Monday 8 January.

I have an idea for something differant and as my work was cancelled for Monday a late ride post.

Instead of posting a ride start this format is to have a ride destination and you can take any route you like to get there. Short and straight long and twisty its up to you.

Tomorrow I will be at the Cola Caffe Toodyay for 10am for late breakfast, coffee or what ever.

This type of ride allows riders to select a route maybe team up with others of similar ability and bikes by PMs . Then meet with PSB members for social time say up to an hour. Maybe if riders want then go on further or go home.

It's flexible, easy to organise and no need to cross Perth to get to the meet point.

Open to opinions if this is a viable format for PSB. Even if you can't come tomorrow is it worth doing others?

Crap. Things on in the morning.
    I’ll keep an eye out Grae for future postings.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMeanie View Post
      Crap. Things on in the morning.
      I’ll keep an eye out Grae for future postings.
      Hey gm did you know rick rudlicki.

This guy.

https://i.imgur.com/4bSpAzl.jpg

In see you tomorrow.

Comment

Sounds like a great idea but I'm off to work tomorrow so wont be able to participate on this one>
        The past is History
        The future a Mystery
        and Now is a Gift, that's why it is called The Present.

Comment

I have one early appointment and I'll head in once I clear out of there. Sounds interesting.

Comment

Fantastic idea [MENTION=10159]Graelin[/MENTION]. I love it. Unfortunately I'm interstate atm but I think it is an awesome concept and I hope it becomes more frequent
            You can tell alot about a person by the way they wash their bike

Comment

Would have loved to have joined you on this Graeme, but I have an early Doctor's appointment and can't get out to Toodyay by then. I will definitely try and get to the next one you call.
              Adventure before Dementia

Comment

Hi this is a link to today's destination.

http://colacafe.com.au

Comment

Great Idea,

Can't make it today (work) as I spend too much time on the bike over the weekend and Mrs DB would kill me if I skive off today

Look forward to catching up on your next one.
                  There is no better sight than a group of cruisers riding down the highway.

Comment

Managed to move some things around. I doubt that I will get there for 10am but should be there by about 10.15.
                    Adventure before Dementia

Comment

Originally posted by Morgs View Post
                      Managed to move some things around. I doubt that I will get there for 10am but should be there by about 10.15.
                      Look forward to you joining us. I will commit to between ten and eleven am at the cafe.

Comment

I will see you there.
                        Tp.

Comment

Bugger Graeme wish you'd mentioned this yesterday....ah well great idea and in next time.
                          Smoke me a kipper...I'll be home in time for breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by BusaSteve View Post
                            Bugger Graeme wish you'd mentioned this yesterday....ah well great idea and in next time.
                            Sorry came to me last night. See you next time.

Comment

I like the idea for sure. At work though.

Comment

Working...
                              X