Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- Newbie Friendly Ride, Tuesday 27th February, 2018

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Learner - Newbie Friendly Ride, Tuesday 27th February, 2018

    The rides cater for confident learners and new riders, as well as those just looking for a cruisey ride or to help Perth learners gain more experience on the roads before they go for their tests.

    Meet point - PUMA service station cnr Kewdale Rd and Collie St, Kewdale

    Meet 6.15pm - Leave 6.45pm

    Hint for the ride - Get shortie

    PLEASE READ THESE 10 POINTS
    1. Learners please make sure you are capable of riding in traffic at night, maybe even arrange with a shadow to take you out one on one a night or two before.
    2. Shadows, especially new ones, myself or the CM's (Corner Marker's) haven't met, Please make sure the learner you pick up is capable of riding in traffic at night, if you think they aren't ready for it, either bring them to the meet point to say Hi and then take them home again (we'll tell you where the dinner stop is so you can catch us up) or let them know that you don't think they are ready and take them for a small ride around their area.
    3. New riders (those that haven't attended before) Please introduce yourself to me or one of the CM's in Yellow vests, if you can't find us, ASK!!
    4. Newly Licenced riders, Please make yourself known to myself and/or a CM, you are also requested to ride near the front of the ride until you are familiar with how things work.
    5. Learner riders Please make sure you park your bikes at the front or out in the open, don't get boxed in, this will make it easier when we come to leave.
    6. ALL riders Please listen to the ride briefing, give each other plenty of room and we should all arrive at our destinations safe and happy
    7. As posted, these rides are for Learners to gain road time before their tests, some nights are slower than others, depending on the ride route and which riders turn up, if you want to do high jinxs or the ride is too slow for you, Please leave at an appropriate place i.e. road junction, traffic lights etc. When you leave, Please make sure that you have been seen waving that you aren't continuing on the ride, if someone follows you, Please stop and let them know what you are doing, so that they have time to rejoin the ride.
    8. If you are coming along to show off or piss fart around - then Piss off, take your friends and do your own ride.
    9. All are welcome as long as they are prepared to behave and enjoy the ride for what it is.
    10. Don't pass the ride leader unless you are a CM!
    11. DO NOT [email protected]$K around if you are a CM - it is getting boring and annoying to have to keep apologising to new riders if they say they don't feel safe.
    Last edited by Stoneville; 26-02-2018, 08:45 PM.

  • #2
    In...

    12. Those with a race license must ride at the front.
    [MENTION=24862]GreenMeanie[/MENTION] [MENTION=10826]Corona 122[/MENTION]

    [emoji14]
    In sterquiliniis invenitur.

    Comment


    • #3
      Bump

      Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Crobbo View Post
        In...

        12. Those with a race license must ride at the front.

        [MENTION=24862]GreenMeanie[/MENTION] [MENTION=10826]Corona 122[/MENTION]
        [emoji14]
        I don’t want to ride @Outinfront.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Crobbo View Post
          In...

          12. Those with a race license must ride at the front.
          [MENTION=24862]GreenMeanie[/MENTION] [MENTION=10826]Corona 122[/MENTION]

          [emoji14]
          I was lost even when I had [MENTION=11235]Kristy[/MENTION] to follow. Are you trying to get rid of me

          I'd say at this stage I'll be a non starter but I'll see what happens.
          The Bend

          Hurry Up!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            See you all there [emoji41]

            Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • #7
              At this stage I'm a possibility with my zimmer frame
              Rest in Peace

              #294

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Ryanoceros View Post
                At this stage I'm a possibility with my zimmer frame
                I only went to the laat one ryan to meet you, not true sandra but i was disappointed not to meet ryan and so was he but turn up ryan and so will i.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by llbuono View Post
                  I only went to the laat one ryan to meet you, not true sandra but i was disappointed not to meet ryan and so was he but turn up ryan and so will i.
                  if you're in Jim, then so am I
                  Rest in Peace

                  #294

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Ryanoceros View Post
                    if you're in Jim, then so am I
                    I go to telfer Thursday and will be back the following thursday i will meet you there if i get back early enough ryan.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by llbuono View Post
                      I go to telfer Thursday and will be back the following thursday i will meet you there if i get back early enough ryan.
                      Why didn't you come say hi to me Jim?
                      In sterquiliniis invenitur.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Crobbo View Post
                        Why didn't you come say hi to me Jim?
                        I see from your previous post's you took a photo of my bike you could have done the same trouble is i have a soft spot for young ryan.
                        I don't know who you are crobbo but step up and say hello as for leroy cool harley guy unfortunately he isn't me.

                        I have a question for you crobbo was it you i beat under brakes into that corner on your motard that night in shelley crobbo forget wheelies and concentrate on cornering if it was you a 55 year old got the better of you.

                        I do know your a pilot which makes you far smarter than the rest of us however just walk up and say hello i would like to meet you.
                        Last edited by llbuono; 23-02-2018, 09:28 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by llbuono View Post
                          I have a question for you crobbo was it you i beat under brakes into that corner on your motard that night in shelley crobbo forget wheelies and concentrate on cornering if it was you a 55 year old got the better of you.
                          @DQ

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by llbuono View Post
                            I see from your previous post's you took a photo of my bike you could have done the same trouble is i have a soft spot for young ryan.
                            I don't know who you are crobbo but step up and say hello as for leroy cool harley guy unfortunately he isn't me.

                            I have a question for you crobbo was it you i beat under brakes into that corner on your motard that night in shelley crobbo forget wheelies and concentrate on cornering if it was you a 55 year old got the better of you.

                            I do know your a pilot which makes you far smarter than the rest of us however just walk up and say hello i would like to meet you.
                            Haha you didn't beat shit on that piece of shit of yours...
                            In sterquiliniis invenitur.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Thought it was goon night, not race night Ilbuono. Please signal to me when you want to show me your wheel next time and have a play. I will happily oblige☺



                              Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
                              Rest in Peace
                              Brother Ryad

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X