Meet up - Perth Knife Show Freo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet up - Perth Knife Show Freo

Not a ride as such, just a chance for a few like minded individuals to meet up at the same place to chat about a shared interest.

Where: Perth Knife Show, Fremantle Prison
    When: Sunday 3rd of Feb, 1000.
    Cost: Apparently its $10 to get in... what you spend from there is your own business.

As there seems to be a few from PSB that are keen to go ( [MENTION=17857]Skut[/MENTION], [MENTION=7753]Para045[/MENTION], [MENTION=6814]Dubs[/MENTION], [MENTION=34096]CharlieAlpha[/MENTION], [MENTION=5686]chew[/MENTION] - of course any one else is welcome ), I thought it wouldnt be a bad idea to all be there at the same time, maybe head into Freo afterward and grab a beer.
    Originally posted by Abraham Lincoln
    "The problem with internet quotes, is that you can never be sure they are real".

Originally posted by NAK3D View Post
    Not a ride as such, just a chance for a few like minded individuals to meet up at the same place to chat about a shared interest.

Cost: Apparently its $10 to get in... what you spend from there is your own business.

As there seems to be a few from PSB that are keen to go ( [MENTION=17857]Skut[/MENTION], [MENTION=7753]Para045[/MENTION], [MENTION=6814]Dubs[/MENTION], [MENTION=34096]CharlieAlpha[/MENTION], [MENTION=5686]chew[/MENTION] - of course any one else is welcome ), I thought it wouldnt be a bad idea to all be there at the same time, maybe head into Freo afterward and grab a beer.
    I've a job to prepare for in the arvo but I might make it with the lad (he's caught the bug and the knife he ordered online hasn't turned up yet) in the morning. The scary part is knowing it won't stop at the $10 entry fee..... the temptation. [MENTION=12454]AZAZL[/MENTION] might be interested as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Skut View Post
      I've a job to prepare for in the arvo but I might make it with the lad (he's caught the bug and the knife he ordered online hasn't turned up yet) in the morning. The scary part is knowing it won't stop at the $10 entry fee..... the temptation. [MENTION=12454]AZAZL[/MENTION] might be interested as well?
      Yeah, was going down for a look.
      The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

Comment

Happy to meet up.
        They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Went down after jarrahdale brekky run so missed last msg. Looking mainly at folders.

A lot of pretty good quality Chinese flippers and the like, a few Ti lionsteels in Damascus reasonably priced at $600 (I paid over that when t hey were first released).

The one that took my fancy was Barnett custom knives spinelock/Lockback folder. Definitely will follow up one of those.
          The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.

Comment

There were definately a lot of people there today. Ended up grabbing a bunch of bits from Artisan, and despite my best intentions of not buying any knives today, this little folder.

A little over priced, but I really like the laser etching, and more importantly, its quite a nifty design that I will very likely end up trying to make for myself.
            "The problem with internet quotes, is that you can never be sure they are real".

Comment

Gulp...

I knew it would be dangerous.

Comment

sorry team, kids were mental and i didnt make it at all

Comment

Originally posted by Dubs View Post
                  sorry team, kids were mental and i didnt make it at all
                  Even more reason to take them to a knife show
                  Knowledge without mileage equals bullshit.

"The feelings mutual so kindly fuck off"

Comment

and
                    missed opportunity with it at the Freo prison to call it the shiv/shank show

Dubs

Comment

Originally posted by NAK3D View Post

Thanks, I'm sorry I missed this.
                      Originally posted by Commander Keen
                      "IF YOU DONT LOVE ROSSI YOU'RE A TERRORIST!!!!1!!1!one"

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieAlpha View Post
                        Thanks, I'm sorry I missed this.
                        +1 Family shit came up and I wasn't able to make it after all
                        #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
                        Originally posted by Phildo
                        Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
                        Originally posted by filbert
                        i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
                        Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Comment

Well... it seemed pretty popular, I overheard one of the organisers saying there were a lot more in attendance than expected,.... so maybe next year

Comment

1200 through the door on the Saturday.
                            They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Comment

Working...
                            X