SAT RIDE NORTH 24TH JAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAT RIDE NORTH 24TH JAN

HI EVERYBODY MEET 9AM SOUTH PERTH BP ON MILLPOINT ROAD.
    LEAVE AT ABOUT 9.30 TO HEAD NORTH ON OBRIEN ROAD TO TOODYAY,BINDOON AND BACK TO SCABS AT ABOUT 2PM FOR SOME FOOD AND EYE CANDY.ALL WELCOME TO COME SEE YOU THERE :!:

8) Howdy Stuart > good to see a SERIOUS rider back in our midst. No soft cock West Coast Highway blat for you. Work FIRST play later. At least we get to see the TIT fest at Scabs as a reward for 300 k's of HARD riding. On ya Stewie ...too bad there aren't more like you. Look forward to tomorrows ride. Might even bring the boardies for a swim to chill out after.
    Honda is No 1
    <div align="center"></div> <div align="center">CHEERS BAR</div>

Comment

Sound good. Maybe we can get Calvin out to play one more time.
      You can please some of the people all the time.
      All the people some of the time.
      But you can't please all the people all the time.

Comment

I would love to come :cry: , but I have started training - gym work and bike riding. Plus saveing some money for extra tyres etc.

If all things go well, should be able to sneak out in February for a ride 8)
        Enjoy the ride and stay upright.

Comment

8) Howdy Stuart > good to see a SERIOUS rider back in our midst. No soft cock West Coast Highway blat for you. Work FIRST play later. At least we get to see the TIT fest at Scabs as a reward for 300 k's of HARD riding. On ya Stewie ...too bad there aren't more like you. Look forward to tomorrows ride. Might even bring the boardies for a swim to chill out after.
          Oi Warpie you hurtful bastard :cry: Those of us with genuine injury's who can't sit on a bike for extended periods need the coast rides to stay sane 8) I will be along for a ride with you and stu at some stage but i must first get the body fixed
          .....every dog has his day.....

Comment

:shock: Howdy Andrew > didn't know you were wounded. Wondered why you haven't been on any Saturday Runs lately. Look forward to seeing you soon. Us Blade 954 boys need to talk more often...right!? By the way I like doing West coast highway too...AFTER a balls out country run though. Hope you will make it soon. I go EVERY Saturday ...rain or shine and YOU are always welcome. BP South Perth at 9am.
            Honda is No 1
            <div align="center"></div> <div align="center">CHEERS BAR</div>

Comment

Nah no worries there old mate Yeh I was acting up trying to be a teenager again and managed to get 3 + 4 verts in my neck to get stuck together making it impossible to wear a helmet under stress on a long ride :cry: :cry: Even crawling along the coast has it's limits and it's such a shame that I have to stop at Scabs and The Cott and then Freo for a break 8) 8) I've got another mate who has just bought himself a Blade, he's keen to come along but is VERY green. We'll look after him but!
              .....every dog has his day.....

Comment

hey calvin i think you are just getting to old mate and the misses has got that thumb print happening on top of your head
                good to see old faithfull warpspeed out on another ride
                come on all you city riders come on out and see what you are missing out on its a good ride and toodyay got a good bakery 8)

Comment

Would love to go Stu, but alas, I have me boy on Saturday, as other half is working, maybe next time
                  I Love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they makes as they fly by......

Comment

Frigging work on Saturdays.. I always end up going solo Country runs... Bah might be time I look for a new occupation!
                    Will you insure me?!

Comment

zxrDaniel yep the next ride i'm having will be around the 7th march when i get back from work so will have to ride then and love your rim that polish job come up shit hot
                      FraG i feel your pain with work but at least you get ride every week

Comment

hey calvin i think you are just getting to old mate and the misses has got that thumb print happening on top of your head
                        good to see old faithfull warpspeed out on another ride
                        come on all you city riders come on out and see what you are missing out on its a good ride and toodyay got a good bakery 8)
                        Come on Stu, you looking for a wooping again :twisted: I'm not getting old, I'm getting mature :? hahaha No there's no thumb print on my head. I just have to get some extra money together for racing thats all.
                        And you know as well as I do that warpspeed would ride in a cyclone :!:
                        Enjoy your day and have fun.

Comment

Sunday rides...

Frad and any other person who has to work on Saturdays are more than welcome to join me on Sundays for a ride.

P.M. me for details. Whos up for a country ride next Sunday?

Comment

The ride yesterday was a blast.
                            Big ups to Warp Speed, Stuart and MADMAX01 for making the newbie extremely welcome and for the hints, tips and general knowledge making sure I rode within my limits and coming back safely
                            Unlike the Ducatti that stacked it on the Weir road!!!
                            Extreme thanx to Stuart for lending somebody he doesn't know a jacket so that I could go for the ride.
                            This is what this site is about.
                            Good runs, safety and helping each other out.
                            Once again thanx dudes will c u in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Good to here the ride went well 8)

Comment

Working...
                              X