Saturday Run Feb 28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Run Feb 28

Howdy All > its that time again. Meet up BP South Perth 9am leaving 9.30am. Special 300km twistie country course ending at Scabs. ALL welcome including V twins!! Take note Campo and Boxhead. Or maybe I should take 2 plugleads off and sing Abba songs?
    Honda is No 1
    <div align="center"></div> <div align="center">CHEERS BAR</div>

will be there if i get the bike back in time.

Comment

Re: Saturday Run Feb 28

Howdy All > its that time again. Meet up BP South Perth 9am leaving 9.30am. Special 300km twistie country course ending at Scabs. ALL welcome including V twins!! Take note Campo and Boxhead. Or maybe I should take 2 plugleads off and sing Abba songs?
      Would be there mate but the SP doesn't rock up till Tuesday :cry: I might come down say hi.

Comment

Ill be there. 8)

And once again... LETS GET SOME MORE 250 RIDERS DOWN!!!!

Its good learnin ground guys!

Mark
        The circus is calling...

Comment

I'll be there too. 8)
          Fast, cheap & reliable ... pick any two.

Comment

Saturday morn? Bugger! Got my daughter then.

Anyone heading out Sunday morn?
            HONDA! F#@ YER!

Comment

Whurd!!

DUBS

Comment

Or maybe I should take 2 plugleads off and sing Abba songs?
                What happened to Bohemian Rhapsody????

Anyhoo, I'm up for a blat if anyone wants to take me, as long as we're back ealy arvo-ish, i gotta get ready for a certain birthday party
                Originally posted by vk6hgr
                My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

Cool I will be there

will the real country riders please stand up........ and then come out with us tomorrow
                  1, Always look good
                  2, Always know what you&#39;re doing
                  3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

Comment

I'll give u Abba songs OLD MAN!!!!!! hahahahahahaha

I'm still real busy over next couple of weeks dude, back to work tmoro, but looking forward to catching up with everyone for the first race meet on March 14th. Hope everyone is going to shine their bikes up and go and support the boys!!!!!

As for you Warpie, I'll deal with you when I see u next :twisted: :twisted:
                    Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

:shock: Well Mama Mia I've riled one of the Twins. thats it I am definately coming on your precious Twin run now Mr Boxhead :twisted:
                      Honda is No 1
                      <div align="center"></div> <div align="center">CHEERS BAR</div>

Comment

Yeah, I'll be there but I will have to behave myself and go slow with the 250's.

It will be good to meet you guys in person finally.
                        You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

Or maybe I should take 2 plugleads off and sing Abba songs?
                          What happened to Bohemian Rhapsody????

Anyhoo, I'm up for a blat if anyone wants to take me, as long as we're back ealy arvo-ish, i gotta get ready for a certain birthday party
                          If yer desperate I'll take ya on the back of the CBR, but I'm a big boy so there won't be much view to the front!
                          You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

dont worry she will just sit on your shoulders.
                            The circus is calling...

Comment

Got a pass out from the ball and chain so I'll be there too. Couple of quick newbie questions....Do I need to bring anything (food/drink/etc)? And can someone PM me and tell me what sort of riding I can expect from others (you guys) and what is expected from me etc (ie. expected 'cruise' speed, and an idea of the 'top' speed I might see/do)?

Sorry to be a knob but want to come prepared!!

I'll bring my digi camera to take some piccys if that's ok too!

Comment

Working...
                              X