Saturday Run Mar 6th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Run Mar 6th

Howdy All > around 400kms run. Meet up BP South Perth 9am leaving 9.30am. All welcome... :twisted:
    Honda is No 1
    <div align="center"></div> <div align="center">CHEERS BAR</div>

we is there!!

DUBS

nice of you FOKKERS to even show up!!
    you dont have to go for a ride to come down and say hi!!!

DUBS HO.

Comment

You know I can not make it :oops: but out of interest Nth or Sth :?:

For those who have been thinking about going for months now GO we are getting to the end of the good weather, and before you know it - it's too late, Bloody Raining :evil:

Take care all 8)

Comment

I think I am going to make a template for answering to this post

I'm in
        1, Always look good
        2, Always know what you&#39;re doing
        3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

Comment

8) I'm thinking Pizza or Steak sandwich ...if that is a clue Calvin. Onya Dubs & co for always turning up...can't wait for the Mardi-Gras run next week. Question is who is going to be Priscilla - Queen of the V twins????I've got my own opinion on that one. I have altered the firing sequence on the Blade so I can go too. See you Saturday Ace and you too Dan....good one for the Busa. :twisted:
          Honda is No 1
          <div align="center"></div> <div align="center">CHEERS BAR</div>

Comment

I'll be there.

I've forked out some $$$ and had thicker fork oil & spacers put in the front forks. So it'll be good to see how it goes on the back roads.

Back end doesn't quite feel right. Might need some help setting it up.

Cya there.
            Big Rob

P.S Hey Veggie did ya get yer rear shock setup ok on the FJ1200?
            You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

Still trying some different combo's. Can't seem to get it right - I'm thinking the shock is shagged! I want to get it sorted before I go on a run again - I don't like sliding down the road on my arse much!

Comment

U know im working 3 outta 4 Saturday's a month now Warpie ...

When we gonna see you down scarbs on a sunday ??? I now got all sunday's off

But yeah ill be out every 4th Saturday a month..... Better then None...
                Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
                Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

I gotta pass on this one :cry: To much crap to sort out over the weekend. Next week definately Have fun guys.
                  Fast, cheap & reliable ... pick any two.

Comment

Can't this weekend, going camping with 4 girls.....

Can do next weekend if anyone is interested?

Comment

Can't this weekend, going camping with 4 girls.....

Can do next weekend if anyone is interested?
                      Where exactly you going camping?
                      sigpic

Comment

I hate you, I hate you all. :evil:

actually, i hate work the most. DAMMIT!!!!
                        Originally posted by vk6hgr
                        My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

U lot should of been down south this past weekend, down at the comanage rd camping grounds in Dunsborough. Well there were all the 18 year old blondes camping and all by themselves. I had this wiplash problem in my neck for some reason.
                          They were all by themselves with these 16year old wannabees trying to chat them up with no luck ROTFLOL.
                          Well i am married, so i had the ball and chain problem :roll: .
                          They not the same lot are they??? ehehhe
                          Umm are they going down south again?
                          Masda74

Comment

i just started uni again, so i don't even need to go camping for the eyecandy.......... yeah masda, i know what you mean about the whiplash

Comment

i just started uni again, so i don't even need to go camping for the eyecandy.......... yeah masda, i know what you mean about the whiplash    
                              Lolol. It's like Tennis ain't it. You just can't get enough of it. My problem is that it just isn't the whiplass, i left out the other bit where the Wife pokes and slaps me silly for looking :roll: .
                              Like i always have said to my wife. I can look but i can't touch( oh there aint no law that sates that the person i am looking can't touch....lolololol)
                              Masda74

Comment

Working...
                              X