Sat March 6th (tomorrow) Dwellingup, + Wagin Woolerama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sat March 6th (tomorrow) Dwellingup, + Wagin Woolerama

Dwellingup ride (as per the 250's Dwellingup ride, see other thread), but for excuse to meet someone at Boddington after lunch, so I won't be returning usual route.

Wagin Woolerama is on today/tomorrow, so was thinking of checking it out. Full moon tomorrow night most likely, so all the bumpkins will be out in force.

Drunk drivers quite prolific I'm gathering from speaking to friend, their paralytic Dad and his friend drove home from the pub.

If anyone is interested, post to confirm.

cheers,
    eldavo.
    Mobile: 0GET ELDAVO

Yo Eldaveo, You got some vid of the other night. Can I see it some how??? I interested in a ride, but not this week, maybe next? A bit more time to plan and set something up. Chat soon.
    Riding, the only place no-one bothers me, Live to Ride!

Comment

hi yeah cancel this, last minute thing, still going but i'm gonna sleep in (its 5am goddammit!)

Yeah I've got a couple stoppies in the vid, I'll crop it and PM you the links.

cya,
      eldavo.

Comment

Ok, but no more vid from behind me, M'kay??? In front or from the side is good, behind Bad! Catch ya soon.

P.S. And here I thought I was the only idiot up at 5:30am browsing PBS. :shock:
        Riding, the only place no-one bothers me, Live to Ride!

Comment

Working...
        X