V-Twin Ride *Still ON!!*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-Twin Ride *Still ON!!*

Hey Gentlemans and Ladies, if all y'all V-Twin riders are still keen for Saturday the Twin Boxter is still thumping to go and I'm dam sure not going to miss out on this great weather we are having before it possibly turns pear shaped on Sunday.

Gonz1 I want to see your new beast dude!!!! PM and tell me if u r still keen and I will pick u up on the way to Perth and we will meet at BP south perth around 10.30am and go from there.

Everyone else on a twin who was still keen, let me know and we will get thumping on Saturday!!!!!
    Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

yeah mate i am there with bells on........ 10.30 eh? cool.....

Comment

BP south perth, on mill point road?

se if i can makes it

(\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(")

Comment

i will be there

Comment

how long time wise is the ride, gotta scope a SB6 out later that day

Comment

For as long as it takes, u can split early if ya want though but more the merrier 8)
            Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

ill be home waiting for ya box, i cant wait, should be noisy! 8)

i hope its a good turn out :!:

Comment

ok im confused.

is the twin ride seperate to war speed's ride which is meeting at 9:30?

so we get to sleep in a bit, and meet at 10:30??? :?

(\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(")

Comment

wot he said. i'm easy either way...

Comment

We can meet at 10am and join Warpie and those quite little punters if ya like and show them all up, tht sounds like a better idea.

Then we can come back to scabs later and watch who gets the most head turns first hey..........my guess is that it will be the twins!!!!!

Comment

ok sorted thanks,

ps my missus will be in toe, so ill be taken it a bit easy and enjoying

the serenity.......mmmm can you smell that......... 2-stroke aahhhhh

(\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(")

Comment

so its 10:00 at the BP now not 10:30 ..correct?

Comment

Thats right guys, no doubt Warp Speed will be there from about 9.30am so if ya get there earlier just relax and enjoy the scenery, its usually very good there 8) 8)

Gonz1 and i will meet u all there!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X