Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MotoGP and Bathurst V8 Supercars road trip.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MotoGP and Bathurst V8 Supercars road trip.

Am looking at shipping my bike to Melbourne and riding up through the Victorian alps, then through the Snowy mountains (some of THE best roads in Australia) to Bathurst to watch the supercars race for the weekend. Then spend the week making my way back down to Phillip Island to watch the MotoGP.

The dates are 7 - 10 Oct at Bathurst and the following weekend 15 - 17 Phillip Island.

Still looking at details and if there are some others that are interest in doing the trip with me, then we can work out the logistics as a group.

So how many of the PerthStreetBikeing community are interested in comming? Don't want any money, If you are interested, we will organise it and you can pay for all as you see fit. When we get closer and have some number etc, will look at what discounts we can get for shipping etc.

Looking forward to it.

BB.

Mmmmmmm that could be interesting. I will have to have a chat next time I see ya BB.
    Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

DEFINITELY interested! Damn that would be awesome!! We nearly trained our bikes over there last year.

Campo, can you confirm which couriers NOT to go with? haha =)
      mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

Sounds like a bloody good idea!!!!

Campo, can you confirm which couriers NOT to go with? haha =)
        Hell yeah, I'll give everyone an update on Bikes Only very soon!

Comment

how much is the shipping?
          Ideal Soccer Team

Comment

Thats sounds sweet BB... right on me bday (21st) wot a way it would be to spend it.. . but sadly i have exams just after that.. but this is my final year sooo maybe next year

bye the way .. what happened to the PE road trip.. with just the team ?

is that because your the only one that still has a bike

Deej -stolen
            Dave - Sold
            Big W - MIA (no bike)

now im hearing ricky sold his too?
            Love
            Nick :twisted:

Comment

how much is the shipping?

BB let me know what is happening closer and i will be able to wrangle some reliable very cheap shipping there and back.

Comment

Oh my god, I will be in Sydney that week of Phillip island, might have to organise another flight.

Warpie and Chookie told me it was the week after but hey who cares, good chance i will be there
                Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

Xlnt Box, hopefully you will be able to catch up.

Will check with Chookie from Causeway Honda and see how much it will be to get the bikes over and back.

Comment

Spoke to my girl this morning mate and it is all organised, we are going to Moto GP '04!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me know where u r thinking of staying at phillip Island BB and we will organise something.

Cant wait, gettin excitied now just thinking about it
                    Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

Two chicks in melbourne offered me a place to stay on the island for the whole weekend, easy walking distance from the track apparently!

I missed out last year, by a couple of days.. definitely going to this one!
                      mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

Hi Pete_026,

Thanks for your offer, will keep you informed as we get closer.

BB.

Comment

hey bb i'm keen as .will have to find out when my sisters wedding is but if it is not around those dates i'm there . i will let you know later.

Comment

Working...
                          X