Shrek 2 - next PSB group ride? *UPDATE*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shrek 2 - next PSB group ride? *UPDATE*

How does Friday May 28th sound? It's the weekend after the opening weekend, so hopefully the crowds would have died down a bit.

And I don't know many people who *don't* like Shrek.

Shrek 2 is about when Shrek and the Princess go back to meet Princess's parents, by the look of the trailer it's gonna be great.

Just after expressions of interest, sure, it's May and will probably be raining, but hey, even if we go in cages i'm sure it'll be fun!

here's the site http://www.shrek2.com/

-EDIT-

Wilco's wonderful girlie said we can use Southlands again. I will be needing definate numbers ASAP, so please keep voting... Still Friday 28th May, and will most likely be an evening session
    Sounds good
    0%
    May? Rain? Cage?! Hell no!
    0%
    Originally posted by vk6hgr
    My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Yeah Daise, I'll be in for that

Comment

is my vote really anonymus?? :oops:

8)
      Gankaz DaOgre

Gallery

Comment

MMM yeah May is a fair way off ....

But maybe if i aint to busy .....

Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
        Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

*Muah* .......

I would but i'm busy that night.......

Sherk rocks.... i'll be there in spirit *vodka i think*

Comment

speaking of drinks, considering the weather, we should maybe hire a bus.... just a thought i'm toying with..... what yas reckon?

Comment

speaking of drinks, considering the weather, we should maybe hire a bus.... just a thought i'm toying with..... what yas reckon?
              Good idea but it has that age old problem, getting people to commit to it with cash upfront....Good luck

Comment

Sherk rocks....

i reckon SHERK rox too!!!

DUBS

Comment

hmm sounds interesting, on the topic of the month of may im short on idea for my 18th, anyone wanna throw some ideas my way?
                  this looks more painful than being a mexicans ass sphincter

the doctor said i wouldn't have so many nose bleeds if i kept my finger out of there.

Comment

hmm sounds interesting, on the topic of the month of may im short on idea for my 18th, anyone wanna throw some ideas my way?

get drunk. wake up in east perth lock up and not remember a thing. thats what i did....

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

get drunk. wake up in east perth lock up and not remember a thing. thats what i did....
                      Sounds like a good story to tell at a pit stop, you have to tell me on Saturday.

Daise, Shrek and a ride day, sounds good to me.
                      Riding, the only place no-one bothers me, Live to Ride!

Comment

anyone else?

Comment

Im in, riding there though ....

So it's May 28th at Southlands again, just post up a session time and let us know ....

If it's fine are we gonna do a group ride there again ??? Meeting in Scarbs ???
                          Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
                          Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

Flickes thru diary...um.....oh yeah thats's fine for me so far...was busy the next day but unfortunetly the V8 super car drive I was going to watch has been cancelled.

Southlands?????? I think I will need a packed lunch and water bag to get there....I'm so far south I'm nearly in Bunbury... :cry:

Comment

Flickes thru diary...um.....oh yeah thats's fine for me so far...was busy the next day but unfortunetly the V8 super car drive I was going to watch has been cancelled.

Southlands?????? I think I will need a packed lunch and water bag to get there....I'm so far south I'm nearly in Bunbury... :cry:
                              Thats twice I've read how far down south you live. So how far are we really talking??? Past the end of the Freeway??? I thought Southlands being um, south would be better?!?!

Ok, do you have like electricity and stuff??? Or do you's guys all ride like Roo's to get around???

Only Gossing ya.

I love riding, if your hard up for a lift and no one else wants to take you I'll see what I can do.

P.S. I like your Avatar, it looks like something from D&D, is it???
                              Riding, the only place no-one bothers me, Live to Ride!

Comment

Working...
                              X