Bladeblast 2004 at Barbagallo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bladeblast 2004 at Barbagallo.

Ok for those of you who are concidering purchasing, or even just wanting to take a CBR1000RR for a 15 min session around Wanneroo here is your chance.

On Monday July 19th Honda have organized there Bladeblast day, cost is $33 per 2x 15min sessions for HRCA members OR $38.50 for non - members.

What you get is 1x 15min session on your bike then 1x 15min session on the all new CBR1000RR FireBlade, and T-shirt give away.

You can purchase up to two group sessions.

For further details go to; www.hrca.com.au

I Have done the last Bladeblast day and last years CBR600RR DNA test ride day, they are well organized and you will enjoy it 8)

Also, there is a $2000 excess on all Honda CBR1000RR Fireblades.

mmmmmmm July 19th you say........DOH!!! working.....why is it that that always gets in the way of everything you want to do :cry:
    Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

If you don't have an R class licence but have a track licence is that cool Calvin?
      1, Always look good
      2, Always know what you&#39;re doing
      3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

Comment

ummm what if you don't have a bike? can you have 2 x 15min sessions on the new blade?? :oops:
        Masda74

Comment

If you don't have an R class licence but have a track licence is that cool Calvin?
          i was pretty sure that it said you need the proper licence.

i'm currently trying to think of the best way to get out of work... :? i went to the cbr6rr test last year and had an absolute ball on the cbr, although the sessions on my bike were rained out. twas great fun.

Comment

Ace I am pretty sure you need an R license for insurance purposes. Plus we don't want you to show us up on equal machinery. I will check it out though.
            Honda is No 1
            <div align="center"></div> <div align="center">CHEERS BAR</div>

Comment

you gunna try and scam an extra go again dave??? that was great last time...

Comment

I will be there this time :!:

School holidays should be around then, even if they aren't I ain't missing out on this
                I'll just have to wag!! Ha ha Wag
                * ONE DOES NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF FREEDOM TILL THEY RIDE ! *

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans Ms">HAVE I MENTIONED I GOT TO HUG ROSSI????</span>

Comment

Licence requirements

Just checked with Honda.

Unfortunely for those without the Open Class Licence for Motorcycles, no ride day for you.

You are required to hold the correct licence for the Blade due to Insurance Purposes.

Comment

ummm what if you don't have a bike? can you have 2 x 15min sessions on the new blade?? :oops:
                    As my bike is no longer used on the street, I have purchased 2x sessions (4 x rides) but I will only be able to do 2x on the blade and miss the 2x on my bike.

Comment

Yep I am already on the case Jarrid. last year was awesome eh?!
                      Honda is No 1

Comment

what time is everyone going (am or pm)??? i want to make sure i get the opportunity to kick warpies arse...since he always flogs me on the country runs.

Comment

Oh no it's started :twisted: Bets please :!: hahaha

Comment

i will be there,have to get 2 sessions as well :? i may as well ride the blade. after sundays GP somebody has to make hondas look good

Comment

Well this should be fun.......those of you who can't catch me on the road reckon you can do it on the track???

Remember I ride to 80% at most on the road......if you get real cheeky I'll take out my own new SPECIALLY PREPARED MDH TUNED blade and see how you go.

Then I'll drink you under the table at the after ride drinks...goodluck Whipper snippers...ha ha :evil:
                              Honda is No 1

Comment

Working...
                              X