Westralia Memorial Ride: 9th May ***UPDATED***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Westralia Memorial Ride: 9th May ***UPDATED***

* "Updated: See Westralia Memorial Ride, meeting @ scabs 0800,Sunday May 9th
    *http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/view...opic.php?t=3574"

There were guys handing out these flyers last night.

I don't know anything about the ride.
    But I figured there must be some ADF associated people on PSB.

They seemed keen to get as many ppl's support as possible.

Good cause. funds going to Legacy.

http://www.patriotswa.org/index.html

* "Updated: See Westralia Memorial Ride, meeting @ scabs 0800,Sunday May 9th
    *http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/view...opic.php?t=3574"
    sigpic

ive just sent them an email to find out more details about the day, ill be there doing my bit for these guys, they have done so much for the families of our four fallen ship mates in the may 5th fire in 1998 onboard the HMAS WESTRALIA, ive done this ride before, its not full on or fast pace as you could imagine, but its our bit for the comunity, so as perth biggest biking comunity it would be great to see lots of us turn up and support these guys, it will get you onto Garden Island and for those of you who join me, i will give you a personal guided tour of HMAS WESTRALIA.

stay tuned, and tell anyone you know with any sort of motorbike, yes even fartlies to come along!

cheers yall!
    Gonz.

ps:cheers dugy for putting that up mate

Comment

sounds like a good idea,although touring the private quarters with you Gonz could be dangerous

Post up the details when you get them as I'm sure you'll get some good support from the PSB riders. ( isnt that right PSB riders ?????)

Comment

sounds like a good idea,although touring the private quarters with you Gonz could be dangerous    
        hehehehehe.....WHAT :shock:

Comment

Gonz: No worries mate.

Gordo: Yeah I rekon it would be great to have as many people as possible from PSB give a big show of support. Show them us "civvies" do appreciate what they do.
          Also means safety in numbers when Gonz gives us a tour.
          sigpic

Comment

My Dad and uncles are all ex Armed forces so I'll be there.

Garden Island and the tour would be great.

Anybody keen for a country ride after?
            You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

Gonz: No worries mate.  

Gordo:  
              Also means safety in numbers when Gonz gives us a tour.  
              I hear ya

Comment

count me in gonz.

ill even take a private tour of the quarters... (now where is my chastity belt)

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

ill even take a private tour of the quarters... (now where is my chastity belt)
                  shouldn't that be "lube" !!!!!

Comment

Damn Gonz. Looks like you're gonna have a busy day... :twisted:
                    If only the young knew; If only the old could

Comment

Sounds like a good ride, good cause, hell yeah i'll be there, count me in
                      I Love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they makes as they fly by......

Comment

A lot of my family is or has been in the Defence Force. My cousin was dating one of the guys that unfortuately died in those fires on the HMAS Westralia that Gonz1 was taking about.

I'll try and get some other riders to help support this good cause.

So I'll be there as long as its not like 6am in the morning, my head always seems to hurt earlier Sunday morning for some strange reason?!?!
                        Riding, the only place no-one bothers me, Live to Ride!

Comment

JUST GOT WORD BACK FROM THE EX PATS AND THE RIDE IS AS STATED ON THE FLYER, AFTER LEAVING PERTH, THE RIDE WILL HEAD INLAND FOR SOME COUNTRY ACTION, NO LAP RECORDS BUT NOT RIDING MISS DAISY EITHER :shock:
                          SOMETIME LATER END UP AT THE PASS OFFICE AT HMAS STIRLING, RIDE ONTO THE NAVAL BASE UPTO A MEMORIAL SITE WHERE A SMALL SERVICE WILL BE HELD TO REMEMBER ALL OF OUR FALLEN SERVICE MEN AND WOMEN, THEN FROM THERE I WILL BE TAKING THOSE OF YOU WHO WOULD LIKE TO CHECK OUT HMAS WESTRALIA AND THEN HEAD BACK OUT TO THE NAVAL ASSOCIATION(PISS BAR)AT POINT PERON TO MEET BACK UP WITH EVERYONE ELSE WHERE OUR NAVAL CADETS WILL BE HOSTING THE BBQ, SO FOR A SMALL FEE WE CAN HELP THEM OUT TOO

DONT FROGET THIS RIDE IS FOR ANYONE WITH ANYSORT OF MOTORCYCLE, AND ITS TO RAISE MONEY FOR LEGACY AND A SHOW OF SUPPORT FOR OUR MILITARY SERVICES.

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR EVERYONE COMMING ALONG

GONZ.

Comment

Comment

hey dude check the date this thread is a year old
                              - is there another memorial ride on??
                              and i dunno how cool the navy will be about letting us civvis onto
                              an operational sub i suppose that if the put blankets over all the cool shit
                              we might get a tour

Comment

Working...
                              X