MotoGP Round 2 @ Brass Monkey, Sunday 2nd May at 5pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MotoGP Round 2 @ Brass Monkey, Sunday 2nd May at 5pm

Well it's on again, this Sunday from 5pm at the Brass Monkey in Northbridge, the 2nd round of the MotoGP, live from Jerez in Spain.

The 4.4km track is much faster than that of Welkom holding a 600m long straight. Will Biaggi make it past Rossi? The Honda has a lot more speed than the Yamaha so Rossi has a bit more work ahead of him this weekend.

Will we see the likes of Gibernau, Edwards, Hayden or Barros closer to the front?

Only way to find out is to pull up the sofa and join the PSB crew this weekend at the Brass Monkey in Northbridge, this Sunday from 5pm starting off with the 125's

Will make it this time!! 8)

Comment

I hope your(Campo) not going to be commentating during the race..

Comment

I hope your(Campo) not going to be commentating during the race..  
        Hell no, not a chance!!!

Comment

Count me in!
          HONDA! F#@ YER!

Comment

Im still dizzy from the last one.... and you want me to come again....jebus..

Spent some time in hospital today, CT scan says everything is alright so im good to go, ill see you guys there.

A word of caution to all attending, jumping from one couch to another seem like a smart idea but trust me...its not.

Comment

It wasnt the jump from one couch to the other u had the problem with. It was the dismount.

I'll be there. Looking forward to it. Althought I would love Rossi to win I dont think Yami are going to find the HP they need in 14 days.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Excellent ..... Let's do this ....

I will be there for sure .... Not like i got anything better to do ....

Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
                Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

count me in too.

It will be a busy weekend with the bike racing at Wanneroo then Moto GP..

Comment

DAMN YOUR GOOD CAMPO

bloody excellent effort once again cheers for campo

how did you go yesterday at the track with calvin
                    A site all parents should check regulary
                    http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

Nath

if you want to see more of your avatar i have heard from a very reliable source that she appears at the nookenburra some friday arvo's

ps (reliable source = my eyes) honest i was just thirsty and they started taking their clothes off.
                      A site all parents should check regulary
                      http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

count me in too.

It will be a busy weekend with the bike racing at Wanneroo then Moto GP..
                        Yup, I'll be up at Wanneroo as well before the GP. See ya there Gordo.

Comment

Bells on!

This time all of yas have gotta come to the elephant after...
                          Originally posted by vk6hgr
                          My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

unfortunately i will be outa town this weekend..... :cry: :cry: :cry:

would be nice to see honda post their first win for the season if max can stay upright....

win or fall.... which will max do?

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

ps. could someone with foxtel tape the race for me as i will be without a tv for the whole weekend!!!!

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

Working...
                              X