X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perth's Room 19 - *UPDATE pg2*

Ok everyone,

Perth's Room 19 has made it through yet again on My Restaurant Rules :!:

Why don't we show them our support and go and have a meal there sometime this week :?:

Please post your interest and we will organise something for later in the week.

Not sure if we can pre-book now (did ask a few weeks ago and was told only if you asked them personally), so if you let me know I can try and organise something...

[size=18][u][b]GO ROOM 19 :!:
    * ONE DOES NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF FREEDOM TILL THEY RIDE ! *

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans Ms">HAVE I MENTIONED I GOT TO HUG ROSSI????</span>

Would love to but flat out with uni. Not gonna have a life for a while till exams over.

I rekon it would be good fun & TV would love it!

They'd be reporting:
    (A few burnouts and a foodfight might help with publicity?) :twisted:
    sigpic

Comment

Dugy

They want to win not pull more of their hair out. they r getting stuffed up enough as it is
      A site all parents should check regulary
      http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

i would like to go support them, but im off tuesday for a couple of weeks, i would have loved to rip it up outside the shop after the meal though, get that on telly :shock:

Comment

Dugy

They want to win not pull more of their hair out. they r getting stuffed up enough as it is
          Are they? Was said tongue-in-cheek......kidding about the foodfight.......

I don't watch tv unless its motorsport/sport or on when I'm eating dinner.

*Edit: Or if a movie is on that has bikes/cars/guns/nudity
          sigpic

Comment

And that was Room 19 Dugy.......
            Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Oops, gonna go edit that and then shut-up for the night.
              sigpic

Comment

Thats funny, Has anyone been yet at all?

Comment

Hey all,

I'd love to go ... would be fun.

My bike is still in bits and so I would need a ride (pillion) or even borrow someones bike (yea, like thats gunna happen )

Anyway, If someone can take me pillion on the organised ride there, I'll pay for their dinner. Just have ta pick me up from me northern suburbs (only about 15 minutes from perth)

Regards

Gustav

Comment

That show is the biggest load of shit ever woudnt watch it, support it or think about it, shouldnt even be postin about it but who gives a fuck about a whole of korny couples that get given a restruant only reality show i can manage to watch is average joe because it makes me piss my pants

Comment

Sounds like a good idea to me...count me in

Comment

I'm in just let me know where.
                        You can please some of the people all the time.
                        All the people some of the time.
                        But you can't please all the people all the time.

Comment

That show is the biggest load of shit ever woudnt watch it, support it or think about it, shouldnt even be postin about it but who gives a fuck about a whole of korny couples that get given a restruant only reality show i can manage to watch is average joe because it makes me piss my pants
                          Thats nice... however I dont think this thread was about whether or not you like it... just whether or not you wanted to go... therefore a simple "yes" or "no" would have done.
                          If you can... you MUST!

Comment

bwahahhahaha nice avatar BladeBabe, love your work Klink and Dugy, get ya finger out buddy its only for a few hours

Any chance of lunch at Room 19 then the MotoGp after? :twisted:
                            1, Always look good
                            2, Always know what you&#39;re doing
                            3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

Comment

ill come wanted to go there for a while now

Comment

Working...
                              X