Roos on O'Brians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roos on O'Brians

Be careful out there, saw some roos at about 3:15pm today, and there are also some juicy big green nuts on the road to catch the unwary....
    I am the old bloke on the black and yellow cbr1krr

juicy big green nuts?? did u call an ambulance for the poor bloke - that shit aint natural!

Comment

juicy big green nuts??  did u call an ambulance for the poor bloke - that shit aint natural!
      Well from the number of them there must have been a bus prang, in two locations, no sign of any people though, Tasmanians maybe
      I am the old bloke on the black and yellow cbr1krr

Comment

oh the humanity...

im sure someone will help eventually... unless they really are tasmanian

Comment

(Wrex Puts his hand up)
          They are prolly my nuts from when i came off. If recovered can you please send em to the missus she is missing them.

Comment

(Wrex Puts his hand up)
            They are prolly my nuts from when i came off. If recovered can you please send em to the missus she is missing them.
            HA ha that shit is funny *points up*

Thanx for the heads up hokoyo 8)
            Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

(Wrex Puts his hand up)

We marked the spot mate so should be easy enouf to find.

Comment

I big the blackbird up on Friday so might have to head up for a look VERY VERY SLOWLY

Comment

whats with the Tasmanians and green nuts

i am Tasmanian my nuts aren't green
                  A site all parents should check regulary
                  http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

(Wrex Puts his hand up)

We marked the spot mate so should be easy enouf to find.

yeah i remember that day witing for the ambulance....very hot with little shade

look for the thunderace faring in the tree

(\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(")

Comment

Nuts, get your green slightly used Nuts over here ....

:shock: :shock: :shock:

That musta hurt Wrex .... Glad to hear you getting another bike finally ....
                      Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
                      Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

yeah i remember that day witing for the ambulance....very hot with little shade
                        Try waiting around for an Ambulance, Medivac chopper and 3.5 hours for the bike movers who got ordered, then accidently cancelled and then ordered again during the middle of summer, that was hot.

(Sorry Aza :? )
                        Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

two years ago, i broke down, at 1pm on the hottest day of the year, at the intersection of welshpool rd and tonkin hwy. with no mobile phone....
                          lots of fun!
                          No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

two years ago, i broke down, at 1pm on the hottest day of the year, at the intersection of welshpool rd and tonkin hwy. with no mobile phone....
                            lots of fun!
                            I think the Medivac situation was a little more concerning :roll:

Comment

Working...
                            X