Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your thoughts??? advanced ride days..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your thoughts??? advanced ride days..........

I was thinking of holding an advanced rider training day once every month depending on numbers (which covers everything from cornering to control of your bike at higher speeds) Basically its a day out on the open roads and the twisting bends up in the hills. Lunch will be supplied which includes a bbq and drinks. The day should run for 5-7 hrs and the boys will walk away with a little more knowledge than they came in. There will be a small costs involved but think of it as a day out on your bike having lots of fun. Bikes of all kinds and class are welcome.

Date and course is yet to be confirmed but a show of interests would be great as an indication of which guys and girls are interested in having something like this.

thanks again...

cheers Tai ....

Elite Motorcycle Training
    ELITE MOTORCYCLE AND DRIVER TRAINING
    FOR BOOKINGS CALL 0402 127 909 OR WWW.ELITEMCT.COM.AU

Might be interested. Would need a few more details tho.

Comment

yeah, i'd be interested

Comment

Unless its on a track it would not be of interest to me.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

sounds good but likewise need a little more info

Comment

Hey man

Yeah for sure. I am just seeing how many people are interested and then I can plan how big or small the day will be. Details will soon be posted on this site a month or two before the actual day of the ride. The fee will be collected on the day or before hand. But you be gauranteed a great day out ont he open roads?

What bike do you ride ???
            ELITE MOTORCYCLE AND DRIVER TRAINING
            FOR BOOKINGS CALL 0402 127 909 OR WWW.ELITEMCT.COM.AU

Comment

Might be interested.......

"Nothing to see here move along"

Comment

yeh, wot he said
                Love
                Nick :twisted:

Comment

Hey Tai ,
                  yeah ild be interested as you can neva learn to much about riding
                  - only if ur taking the ZX9 out
                  as the 12R doesnt like commuting

Comment

Its good to go out and have someone watch the way you ride, from time to time - Gonz1 picked up a nasty habit of mine on one country run. Thanks!

From what I can gather there are a few tricks to country roads albiet common sense, they may be easily missed. Its definately a good idea and would be a great intro to country roads, if one hasn't ridden them before. I know I learned alot from doing something similar.

But as for me, I get way too cramped on my bike to do long rides :cry:

Comment

:roll:

And id also like to see what quals or experience the instructer has. where it be race or advanced riding. or just long years of riding.

Comment

As someone who has been on lots of country runs with PSB members I would be cautious in what you organize over the forum.

Reason is liability issues. Once an organised run is on the streets - WA Civil & traffic laws apply. As organizer you would need liability insurance to protect yourself if you represent it as a Rider Training school.

Sorry to be a kill joy - but after 9 crashes on country runs ( Yes 9 ) in the last 6 months I don't post country runs anymore ( they are now by personal invite only).

The one thing you or anyone can't teach is common sense. Lack of it caused every crash bar one.

Make sure you have Pete from Motorcycle Movers number on speed dial if you do it.
                        Honda is No 1
                        <div align="center"></div> <div align="center">CHEERS BAR</div>

Comment

Is this a registered school with qualified instructors??

I guess it would be with a business name like that as a username. Definately agree with Mr Warpseed and PSB Admin on this one though.
                          Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

Yeah I would be interested, have much too learn - especially since i crashed on my first country run

Comment

According to me, going on the track first would be better, cos you can have all the corning and high speed controlling under your belt before you go do it on the country roads.
                              Ideal Soccer Team

Comment

Working...
                              X