X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australian Superbikes June 25-26-27 Wanneroo

The boys are back in Town!

Barbagallo Raceway Wanneroo, June 25-27th

See Australia's Best: Team Suzuki riders Giles & Cudlin, Team Nikon Yamaha Dan Stauffer & Johnson, Team Castrol Honda Adam Fergusson & Josh Brookes, Team Kawasaki's Jamie Stauffer & Bairdy Plus many more.

Superbikes-Supersports-Superstock-125GP-250 Prod-C & D Grade and Sidecars.

Come and cheer on the locals Stuart Adams, Russell Nash, Strett Cull, Alan Watts, Wayne Smith and Bryan Staring.

Tickets Available at the gate Race Weekend- General Admission includes pit entry for Saturday $15 Sunday $30 or a two day pass also $30.
    Children 15 yrs and under are in for free. Concession card holders $15 for a two day pass.

Sat- Qualifying from 9am all classes, Racing approx 3.30pm
    Sun- Warmups 9am, Racing from 10am.

Will be a bloody great days racing!!!!!

Wot would it be like to park a bike there?? Parking and getting in/out?

Cause I wanna go...
    Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

Flakey, bike parking is very safe. there will be 80 to a 100 bikes there.

Think 10 bux to get in and park the bike and 2 dollars entry to the track.
      Ideal Soccer Team

Comment

Think 10 bux to get in and park the bike and 2 dollars entry to the track.
        Does this guy ever stop bargaining?? :roll:

Comment

I tried to, I said "come on mate 5 bux is all the parking is worth." Thats when they told me to piss off. so had to pay full price.
          hhahaha
          Ideal Soccer Team

Comment

:? $30 no charge for pits. One entry fee at gate

Comment

COOL 8)

Comment

oh siic a race on me b-day...hell i'm goin

Comment

I'll be there, Azza can you get me in cheaper than cheap ??

Comment

Let me know where u rt all gonna meet and dat cause I'm going, unless u need some pit crew Cal???........Cal??? (hint hint)8)
                    Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

oh siic a race on me b-day...hell i'm goin
                      Your B'day too huh?... 8)

Comment

yeeeh the 27th

Comment

I'll be there, can't miss out on a good day..
                          Hopefully it doesn't rain **fingers, legs, toes crossed**
                          * ONE DOES NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF FREEDOM TILL THEY RIDE ! *

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans Ms">HAVE I MENTIONED I GOT TO HUG ROSSI????</span>

Comment

I'll be there, can't miss out on a good day..
                            Hopefully it doesn't rain **fingers, legs, toes crossed**
                            Spot on there, I've been praying for no rain since I sent my forms in! I don't fancy riding/racing with street tyres, as I'm not allowed wets in Superstock :oops:

Bring out the sunshine 8)

Comment

Let me know where u rt all gonna meet and dat cause I'm going, unless u need some pit crew Cal???........Cal??? (hint hint)8)
                              Thanks for the offer, but I have decided to stick with one crew man, that being Dion. Will be trying to keep every thing simple and easy as we will be busy for the 3 days, Friday practice to get used to street tyres on the track. Saturday try to Qualify and qualify well, and Sunday I will try to upset some eastern states boys (I'm dreaming, but it's free to dream!) 8)

Best of luck to everyone who's entering the round, I believe Gohan (On the new R1) and Madmax (Blue CBR954) have entered the C & D Feature event, Ben (Gixxer K3-1000) for Superbikes?
                              I have not heard if any other Forum members have entered.

Comment

Working...
                              X