Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Location of Moto GP events

OK,

Due to the fact that people are posting all over the place, I thought I would make a poll to help see the proper stats.

Quite simple, decide which you would prefer
    CHEERS Big Ears
    0%
    Spanking The BRASS MONKEY
    0%
    I don't know enough about one or the other to make a decision
    0%
    Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Apart from the incidents at the brass monkey.. I think its a slightly better venue due to a bit more seating... and its more closed off from the rest of the bar.
    If you can... you MUST!

Comment

I agree with the the colonel, but for this weekend atleast were gonna have to try for Cheers because the Brass hasn't been arranged and they seem to have a problem with short notice..

Last week campo posted that the brass had a function on but when one of our members turned up by mistake there were only a couple of patrons watching the footy in an otherwise empty bar :evil: :?:

Someones been telling porky pies, haven't they :?: :oops:

Comment

I HATE PORK PIES!!!!
        If you can... you MUST!

Comment

Pigs are filthy animals

Comment

Apart from the incidents at the brass monkey.. I think its a slightly better venue due to a bit more seating... and its more closed off from the rest of the bar.
            Klink, I was talking to KYM).

Comment

nath, caught up with Kym also on Sunday. That is correct, we were meant to have the front room, but because of the rugby the bar staff sent the lesser rugby crowd (from the back) to the front.

Well I'm voting for Cheers. The service was tops, the food was superb and ample bike parking.
              HONDA! F#@ YER!

Comment

Well I'm voting for Cheers. The service was tops, the food was superb and ample bike parking.
                All good points. Especially the bike parking, leaving it out on the footpath in northbridge allways makes me a little nervous.

Comment

Brass monkey is a nice place.... lotsa room...

If we could get the same space at Cheers i wouldnt mind either...

I prefer Cheers for the non-biatch bar staff though... also they seem very happy to have us and put on happy hour, etc....

Comment

Normally wouldnt say anything but its beginning to shit me.........HER NAME IS SPELT KYM and I am very surprised she has not picked anyone up on it yet!!

If the front room was available well then maybe it would be a bit better but if it was continuously out the back well then forget aboud it!!!! i mean push, pull, how hard is it ladies?????
                    Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

Normally wouldnt say anything but its beginning to shit me.........HER NAME IS SPELT KYM and I am very surprised she has not picked anyone up on it yet!!

Better Mr Spelling police...

Comment

I thought it was TIM :oops:

and yeah.. if we get the bigger area in cheers then its tops

Comment

Thanks Boxhead.
                          Take note people's!
                          * ONE DOES NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF FREEDOM TILL THEY RIDE ! *

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans Ms">HAVE I MENTIONED I GOT TO HUG ROSSI????</span>

Comment

Oh ok Kim...
                            If you can... you MUST!

Comment

cheers would be good if had more seats and space and at least i would not be the obnoxious one

food what food

but service great especially if you were not very strong in the wrist as was proved a few times but great effort by Kym at short notice and the happy hour.

ps

if we change locations then maybe a phone call to the brass to let them know about the bar/food/fun nazi
                              A site all parents should check regulary
                              http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

Working...
                              X