This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MotoGP at the Brass Monkey *Locked thread. Now at Cheers*

Back by request for round 8, the Brass Monkey has opened their doors for those who are interested, Sunday night the 18th of July. As usual from 5:30pm with the 125's then the 250's and the GP from around 8pm.

Will see you there.

Any changes to times and dates will be posted here.

:shock: What happened to having it at Cheers :?: :?:

Comment

Hmm... this could end in tears :shock:

Will the fire breathing bitch be there - ready to bite our heads off on command??

Comment

I'm bloody well working again!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
        Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

Hmm... this could end in tears :shock:

Will the fire breathing bitch be there - ready to bite our heads off on command??
          Management is always close by....... :roll:
          Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

OK well it seems we have a bit of a conflict here..... :roll:

Cheers or Brass Monkey :?:

It seemed clear in the poll that was posted that the majority of people preferred Cheers. 8)

Was the Brass actually "requested" by forum members of was it the Brass asking if we were going to come back for Rd 8?

All I am wanting to know is what venue are we going to have it at :?: :roll: so I can let Cheers know either "YES we are coming or No we are not"

No point having it at 2 different places, defeats the purpose of it all. :roll:

Cheers
            or
            Brass Monkey :?: :?:
            * ONE DOES NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF FREEDOM TILL THEY RIDE ! *

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans Ms">HAVE I MENTIONED I GOT TO HUG ROSSI????</span>

Comment

I'd like to know whats been going on with the MOTOGP nights, admitadly i've been away for a few weeks or on the GP nights i've been racing all day and to shattered to head in to watch, But can we please come up with one place that provides for all of the riders, remember that this is a forum based around a Motorcycle community, and it wouldn't make sense to be trying to organise two different places at the same time. I'm yet to go to cheers so i can't really comment, but the viewing area at the B.M isn't the best when you have a large crowd, and i also remember the bargirl not being the happiest of people. but they did provide a location for us and they did help out with things like food and stuff, sure they couldn't provide for us when the GP was on a sat, but could cheers provide on the Sat ? (i'm not sure) Is the same effort as Campos effort going to continually be put into running the cheers location ? or will it fall over in a couple of weeks !
              at the end of the day we should come up with one location that we show loyalty to, otherwise nobody will want to have us, or if they do i doubt they will offer food and stuff

well thats what i reckon

Comment

Hrmmmm haven't been to Cheers yet and wouldn't mind giving it a go.
                1, Always look good
                2, Always know what you&#39;re doing
                3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

Comment

Bladebabe has a point. It was voted and I think cheers toped it (been trying to find the thread).

Perhaps we should give cheers one more go this next round and just see how well it works on a regular GP night, then stick up a poll and then finalise the location.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

i'm happy with wherever !! we just need to decide, and i think the poll has decided for us ! but remember if we go to cheers and we tell the brass Monkey that we have somewhere better then it will be hard to go back to the B.M if cheers isn't right for us !

Comment

Bladebabe has a point. It was voted and I think cheers toped it (been trying to find the thread).

Perhaps we should give cheers one more go this next round and just see how well it works on a regular GP night, then stick up a poll and then finalise the location.
                      *agrees with Deej*

8)

Comment

Where do you want to watch the Moto GP
                        CHEERS Big Ears
                        62% [ 20 ]
                        Spanking The BRASS MONKEY
                        21% [ 7 ]
                        I don't know enough about one or the other to make a decision
                        15% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 32

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

I'd like to know whats been going on with the MOTOGP nights, admitadly i've been away for a few weeks or on the GP nights i've been racing all day and to shattered to head in to watch, But can we please come up with one place that provides for all of the riders, remember that this is a forum based around a Motorcycle community, and it wouldn't make sense to be trying to organise two different places at the same time. I'm yet to go to cheers so i can't really comment, but the viewing area at the B.M isn't the best when you have a large crowd, and i also remember the bargirl not being the happiest of people. but they did provide a location for us and they did help out with things like food and stuff, sure they couldn't provide for us when the GP was on a sat, but could cheers provide on the Sat ? (i'm not sure) Is the same effort as Campos effort going to continually be put into running the cheers location ? or will it fall over in a couple of weeks !
                          at the end of the day we should come up with one location that we show loyalty to, otherwise nobody will want to have us, or if they do i doubt they will offer food and stuff

well thats what i reckon
                          Cheers had good parking, nice staff (compared to the dragon woman!!) and also gave us a happy hour.... also there was talk of food too if we get enough people if i remember right??

So basically Cheers has everything the Brass has... if not better....

as for the organising it... Kym organised it at very short notice and even managed to get the happy hour out of it!! Cheers seems to be more willing to help us out...

PS. I like Cheers

Comment

Just spoke with Campo he is cool with letting the Brass Monkey know that we will not be there at the next GP.

Bladebabe if you could organise with your Cheers contact (I will lock this topic now and make a new thread with the correct details).

We can then come up with a final vote after the next GP as to the final location that we would like to keep. We would then have had exposure to a couple of GP’s at both venues and can make an educated judgement.

Deej

Comment

well thats what i reckon
                              Tex yes Cheers did provide for us on the Sat night, even gave us a happy hour..
                              It is not that hard to organise the event so no problems there, and Cheers said to me they would love to have us for every GP night. Possibly happy hour AND a couple of nibblies....

I agree tho, just want to know where to have the GP
                              * ONE DOES NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF FREEDOM TILL THEY RIDE ! *

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans Ms">HAVE I MENTIONED I GOT TO HUG ROSSI????</span>

Comment

Working...
                              X