July 18 MotoGP at Cheers in Vic Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 18 MotoGP at Cheers in Vic Park

The Deutschland (Germany) Sachsenring is the host for the upcomming Moto GP to be held at Cheers Wine Bar and Cafe - 605 Albany Highway Victoria Park.

Coverage commences 5.00pm Live for 125cc.

With an action packed season so far and the God himself (Vale) taking it to Sete on his new team bike, they now arrive in Germany half way through the season with equal championship points.

The Sachsenring is a tight 10 metre wide track over a 3.67k circuit comprising 10 left turns and 4 right. It has a 780m straight. Will it be Sete on the more leggy Honda or Vale on the more nimble Yamaha? Perhaps they will both throw them down the road and put Biaggi in the lead.

Be at Cheers on the 18th to yell and cheer on your favourite team with all the PSB community.

Current Rider Standings:

More details to follow by Bladebabe.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Yay for Cheers!
    Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

Cheers for Cheers
      1, Always look good
      2, Always know what you're doing
      3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

Comment

What happened to the 125's starting at 5 pm ??

Oh well i'm there ....
        Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
        Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

schweet i will speak to my very good friend who is like a brother to me and see if he can orgynise some nibblies as he is 1 of the chefs there.

thats if its ok with u bladebabe it is ur show after all

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

schweet i will speak to my very good friend who is like a brother to me and see if he can orgynise some nibblies as he is 1 of the chefs there.

thats if its ok with u bladebabe it is ur show after all
            Hahahaha good call. Although he'll prolly want something in return :?
            Originally posted by vk6hgr
            My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

Its gunna be a good night. I've got Monday off so I can see the action at Bladeblast too

Did someone say cheap piss? Kym?
              You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

I'll be there too, no doubt Kym and LYnda will want to abuse me again

Comment

What happened to the 125's starting at 5 pm ??

Oh well i'm there ....
                  My mistake, I was on eastern states time.

Thread corrected.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

I'm confused. Yesterday I read it was back at the Brass?

Oh well suits me... I voted Cheers
                    HONDA! F#@ YER!

Comment

[quote]I'll be there too, no doubt Kym and Linda will want to abuse me LYNDA will be there and you better watch yourself Gordo

Comment

[quote]
                        I'll be there too, no doubt Kym and Linda will want to abuse me LYNDA
                        You will start spelling everything with a Y soon Gordo :!: :shock:

Abuse :?: Who me :?: Never :!:
                        You just watch your back Gordo :twisted:
                        * ONE DOES NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF FREEDOM TILL THEY RIDE ! *

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans Ms">HAVE I MENTIONED I GOT TO HUG ROSSI????</span>

Comment

I will have more information on the venue closer to the race....
                          So keep your eyes peeled :shock:
                          * ONE DOES NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF FREEDOM TILL THEY RIDE ! *

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans Ms">HAVE I MENTIONED I GOT TO HUG ROSSI????</span>

Comment

No matter the venue I will definitely be there.
                            Looking forward to another great night.
                            I had a vision of my reality once... then turned my back and walked away.

Comment

Ya for cheers. Just moved into East Vic Park this week so I can stumble home *grin*.... and actually make it to one of these events

Yar Yar.
                              Will you insure me?!

Comment

Working...
                              X