Potential track day ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potential track day ??

for those people interested ,John Green will be starting up his track days again for the rest of the year, he use to hold about one a month and it was a good chance to get on the track and get the boy racer out of our system. He runs rider trainning courses as well for the beginners and Macca is the head instructor, Macca is a wealth of knowledge and passes on his knowledge in an effective way.
    At this stage he is looking at aug 15th for the first day back out on the track if he gets the numbers.

That sounds great Catapault, where do we call to express our interest?
    If you can... you MUST!

Comment

Roughly how much $$?
      $100-150?

But yeah my baby will be 130% sorted by then so bring it.
      Will you insure me?!

Comment

~ $300 if you pay individually. He does offer discounts for groups.
        www.alertmotorcycleschool.com

7 Cossom Place
        BAYSWATER WA

(08) 9272 3311
        0405 148 062

Comment

John Greens number is 0400 119 160, give him a ring and ask him the details i'm not to sure on the costs but i know he will offer a discount if you do it as a group, but it can be difficult to organise.

Comment

I would be interested aswell for sure. Like to try out that new surface 8)
            Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

Racecraft cheaper through the MCRC, it is where most of us got our start.
              Sorry Mr Green....

Comment

I agree with you Ben , but the MCRC day is an advanced course, so i'm not sure if the guys would be able to ride together, I'd do the MCRC day if i had the choice , mainly because you get the likes of nashy and a few others helping you out! plus it's a fair bit cheaper
                Last year JG was running his courses for $300 and plain track days at $200, without any instruction, but i think you had to of done his course to of been able to do his track day

Comment

sell out

Dubs

Comment

I would be interested aswell for sure. Like to try out that new surface 8)
                    Just watch out for turn 1 Box, I hear it's a bit sandy... :shock:
                    * ONE DOES NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF FREEDOM TILL THEY RIDE ! *

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans Ms">HAVE I MENTIONED I GOT TO HUG ROSSI????</span>

Comment

Like a KNIFE going through my back, heart, leg its all very painfull :cry:
                      Quote: "What do i like about the GP?......The Crumpet I S&#39;pose" <span style="font-family:Times">The Late Barry Sheene &#39;01</span>

Comment

I've got a ticket....I'll sell it for $200 if anyone wants it.....seein as i don't have a bike anymore it's pretty usless to me
                        Spike

Comment

Perhaps you should have used it.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Just spoke to John Green he is looking at the 15th august but is waiting to hear from Barbagallo as to availability.
                            His price is $250 confirmed. He will email me a calender of his track days within the next two weeks and will post em ere for youse all to see 8)

Comment

Yeowch... kinda exxy :?

So what kind of a day is it? Is it grouped? Is it an instruction kind of thing or just a "go nuts" day?

Details, details, details...

Comment

Working...
                              X