Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Party Time !!

Hey all...

It is Pure Power's birthday next week, so next weekend - 14th August, we are going out to party and if anyone would like to help us celebrate her birthday this is where it will be happening.....

14th August
    Start - Elephant and Wheelbarrow, Northbridge - meet @ 10pm
    carry on to where ever the night takes us

Lots of alcoholic beverages to be consumed so guaranteed to be a fun, messy and interesting night :twisted:

Hope to see u there :!:
    * ONE DOES NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF FREEDOM TILL THEY RIDE ! *

<span style="font-family:Comic Sans Ms">HAVE I MENTIONED I GOT TO HUG ROSSI????</span>

Hrmmm... thinking...

Weekend off,
    Day after pay day,
    No other plans made prior...

I think I might be there!
    HONDA! F#@ YER!

Comment

Leave the cameras at HOME!
      If you can... you MUST!

Comment

Happy birthday Lynda for next week.

Hope you guys have a great time and cant remember a thing.
        Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Hmm, well being the sweet and innocent person I am, I couldn't possibly refuse an invitation in case people might take offense.

So it looks like I'll have to drag myself along to consume copious amounts of beverages in an endeavour to knock my halo off
          I had a vision of my reality once... then turned my back and walked away.

Comment

I gotta let you girls corrupt me so im there .....

Happy BirthDay PurePower !!!!!!

Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
            Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

Bells on!

This is gonne be one helluva interesting night!
              Originally posted by vk6hgr
              My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

meeting 10pm... thats past my bed time... be good to finally put more names to faces so i think shall see you all there...
                tba.....

Comment

think I might try and show up and get to know the psb crowd a bit and of course test the effects of alcohole on the body again cause you can never do enuff testing :twisted: .......hmm how will I know who the psb croud is :?:....I just don't know many faces besides the one's I saw on saturday for the first time on the ride.

Comment

think I might try and show up and get to know the psb crowd a bit and of course test the effects of alcohole on the body again cause you can never do enuff testing :twisted: .......hmm how will I know who the psb croud is :?:....I just don't know many faces besides the one's I saw on saturday for the first time on the ride.

Look out for Linda (Purepower ), she's the one with a bike parked in the crack of her arse

Comment

Look out for Linda (Purepower ), she's the one with a bike parked in the crack of her arse
                      hahaha........uh oh am I allowed to laff at that? think I go hide now...noobie bashing coming I can see!!

Comment

lvlontaroo, just keep an eye out for the break dancing! :twisted:
                        HONDA! F#@ YER!

Comment

speaking of which is GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HONDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA coming?
                          1, Always look good
                          2, Always know what you&#39;re doing
                          3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

Comment

Hey guys, at the risk of sounding stupid-(believe me there is a reason for this question)-how many people will be riding their bikes into this party?
                            I have an idea as to where you can safely park them all in a line. Let me know as i just need to organise it......

Comment

Sounds like its going to be an interesting night. I agree with R1boy77, Its time to put some names to faces. So its time to party then.

Don't know about riding down there. Done it before and just barely made it home. Gonna play it safe now. I say its taxi time.....................

cheers
                              ELITE MOTORCYCLE AND DRIVER TRAINING
                              FOR BOOKINGS CALL 0402 127 909 OR WWW.ELITEMCT.COM.AU

Comment

Working...
                              X