Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone planning a ride this saturday the 7th???????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone planning a ride this saturday the 7th???????????

hey guys,

anyone planning to go for a ride this saturday the 7th. Meeting up around 9-930 am . Location still to be confirmed.
    ELITE MOTORCYCLE AND DRIVER TRAINING
    FOR BOOKINGS CALL 0402 127 909 OR WWW.ELITEMCT.COM.AU

Looks like you are organising it now...
    If you can... you MUST!

Comment

Colonel Klink

Cmon give us a hand here.

Okay for all the boys who are intersted in going for a ride this saturday the 7th. The meeting point will be at 930am at Mcdonalds Tuart Hill cnr of Morley Drive and Wanneroo Road. We be be taking off at 10 am sharp. Anyone know a good ride??? A few of us a heading to the barbagello tracks to watch the races if anyone else is interesed.

Message me if your intersted. Hope the weather holds ups...

See you there.

Tai

Comment

umm what kind of ride.... country run style... on cruising around??

I think i'll be out on Sunday with a few of the guys... scarbs at 12ish usually...

Comment

Gonzo,

Hey it'll be just cruising man. My mates just picked up the new GSXR 1000 04 model. So he wants to run it in. There will be a few 250cc there also. See if you can make it???

How many boys are there on the sunday noon ride??? Do you do the country run there ???

Comment

I wont be out on saturday.. sorry dude..
            I'm out on Sunday... maybe bring ur mate along too...?

We wont be doing any country run on sunday... im not a fan of that... but im not going into that right now

Check the thread about the sunday ride -- http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/forum/view...opic.php?t=4738

Comment

If tomorrow is going to be like today, we are going to have a great ride. Hope the weather holds up for sunday's ride too.

hope everyone can make it................

Comment

satrudat?

saturday still on? i'll be there if it is... see ya then... good to finally meet a few more of ya's
                tba.....

Comment

ill stop in and say hi to yas all on sat. i gota do some shit with the backyard here so i cant go out riding all day

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

Sorry if I am hijacking this thread but will anyone be wearing some Underdog leathers? I know one of the guys in the PSB crew is a distributer. I like to check them out if that person is going.

Comment

Hey,

Yeah the ride is still on. Will be at tuart hill macca's at 930am. Have a coffeee and some breakie and will shoot off around 10-1030am. Hope to see all of you guys there.

cheers

Comment

Sorry if I am hijacking this thread but will anyone be wearing some Underdog leathers? I know one of the guys in the PSB crew is a distributer. I like to check them out if that person is going.

That um... "guy" is purepower, i doubt she will be there, send her a pm and i'm sure she can sort something out. I took a look at the gear when she had it out at Barbagello, i think you would struggle to find better quality gear for the price.

Nath.

Comment

had a awesome "first" ride with a bunch of people on this saturday. Was my first time in a "group" and was awesome......all friendly guys and thanks for organsing it elite.....I learnt a thing or 2 off that guy with the brand new gsx 1000

Comment

lvlontaroo

Yeah no problems man. My pleasure. We definately have to do it again. Next time in a bigger group. Maybe this time, organise a barbecue or something at the end of the ride.

cheers

Comment

Working...
                            X