Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ride Sat 27/08/04

Yo all

Weather people say tomorrows goinbg to be "fine but cold"..

Sooo...hopefully no rain. I'll be headin out on ma new steed with a mate from work.

Any ya'll wanna come (won'tb be a fast ride) i'll be at kingsway city maccas (cnr hepburn ave, wanneroo road) at 9 for a 915 departure. 1st stop is midland then onto mundaring from there and whatever fancy takes us. aiming to be back by lunch.

If you'd like to schwing by give me a holler (PM) or just show 9am @ maccas.

Sweeeeeeeeet
    Benjo

I like to watch....

i live like 30 seconds from their so ill stop in n have breakfast but i got gardening to do this weekend so ill pass on the ride.

look out for the red cbr 600RR

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

I live like 31seconds from there as well........I might try and come down if I can get up early enough

Comment

I live like 31seconds     from there as well........I might try and come down if I can get up early enough
        really? where u live? actually PM

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

Gardening? On a fine weekend? What the!? Leave that shit for rainy days! Get out and ride.

Oh, my excuse? Work
          Have a good one!
          HONDA! F#@ YER!

Comment

would love to come benjo and see your new beast but i is working... pop into claremont if you guys passing by...

hope it stays fine...
            tba.....

Comment

31 seconds...haha Make that 16secs for me. Well thats my record anyways to get to Kingsway Maccas.....
              Benjo

I like to watch....

Comment

firestorm is donig the gardening to rack up the brownie points or he is not allowed to come out and play.

no TK you are NOT allowed to hit me... spank me maybe when firestorm not looking :twisted: :twisted:
                A site all parents should check regulary
                http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

i live 32 secs fromthere , woulda come but work
                  Love
                  Nick :twisted:

Comment

firestorm is donig the gardening to rack up the brownie points or he is not allowed to come out and play.

no TK you are NOT allowed to hit me... spank me maybe when firestorm not looking :twisted:  :twisted:        
                    SCHMUK!!!! <for the brownie points comment>

and no spanking either spanker!!!

Comment

aaawwww come on TK have to stir him or he will get complacent but thanks for letting him come and play and you are very welcome to come as well and make sure that the cardboard does not suffer.
                      but seriously you are welcome it can be fun with no drastic results
                      A site all parents should check regulary
                      http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

aaawwww come on TK have to stir him or he will get complacent but thanks for letting him come and play and you are very welcome to come as well and make sure that the cardboard does not suffer.  
                        but seriously you are welcome it can be fun with no drastic results
                        thanx Craig.

will call down for an hour or two this Sat morning with FireStorm 8)

sorry for vearing off the topic!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X