Alert MCS seeking instructor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alert MCS seeking instructor

Alert Motorcycle and Scoooter School is Perth’s longest running and most respected motorcycle rider training organisation. Since its establishment in 1995 we have trained more than 6500 people to ride motorcycles and scooters and we have built an enviable reputation for the consistent high standard of our instruction. Our instructors are regarded as the most professional and safest in the business and our training and assessment programmes are well tested and based on proven workplace training and assessment standards and practices.

We are seeking to build our pool of instructors to work from our Bayswater and Joondalup centres both to meet increasing demand and to make our existing working arrangements more flexible. Our current teaching hours are from 7.00am (occasionally 6.00am) to 5.30pm or 6.00pm from Monday to Saturday and we occasionally run group and classroom based courses on Sundays.

We are seeking to meet anyone who might be interested in training to become an instructor to join our small elite team.

The people we would like to meet must be passionate motorcycle riders with a commitment to safe riding and a desire to teach others, be willing to learn and deliver Alert’s programmes and to be familiar with normal EO and anti discrimination workplace requirements. They must be good communicators and be able to work well and flexibly within a small, friendly, close-knit and supportive team.

Ultimately you will be required to obtain a Cert IV in Workplace Training and Assessment and a Senior First Aid Certificate as well as your Instructor’s Licence (if you don’t already have them) though we are willing to help the right people achieve these qualifications.

You can get a sense of the nature of our company by looking at our website (www.alertmotorcycleschool.com) and you can contact David directly on 92723311 if you are interested in knowing more.

Please pass this information on to anyone whom you might feel would be interested.

Cheers,

David
    David Palmer
    alert motorcycle school

seeing as EVERYONE seems intent on bullying me on this point wanna share with me some pay and hour details ??

Comment

Hi Sabre, I was trained and worked with Alert up until Jnr arrived.

Hours are "flexible" (student based).

The guys are all very friendly, give them a ring, I doubt they'd want to discuss wages on an open forum.

222 Loctite doesn't taste too bad.

Comment

Bump. David called me today to say hi, and he is still looking for a few suitable people, so please ring him if you are thinking about it. He is very approachable!

If he is on the road he may arrange a time to call you back, or you may have to leave a msg. 9272 3311.
        222 Loctite doesn't taste too bad.

Comment

Working...
        X