Ride now from Midland?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ride now from Midland?

Hey all, I rode in today, and am wanting to go for a lunch break ride for about 40mins to an hour if anyone's in the area and is keen let us know.
    Originally posted by kyliejane
    benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
    Originally posted by harns
    Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Should have posted this up an hour ago

Comment

sorry mate! customers

you're just around the corner hey, maybe in future
      benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

Arsehole.... ive already had my lunch and I rode in today too.
        In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
        Its the little things that make the difference
        Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
        If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

I just spent an hour on the 600RR, chicken strips begone!
          Fuck life is hard sometimes.

Comment

haha, lovely well, I'm off for a bitz of a ride

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

Do you go up the hill onto that road or have u got some other super secret honda shop test run?
              In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
              If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Who else works around Midland, im just near the train station!

Comment

O'Rly? Im down the other end. 5 minutes from Desmo and about 3 minutes from kwakas.

Comment

O rly....
                    I was tossing up the idea of some evening runs come summer.

Comment

If i'm in town (every other week basically), i'll be up for a ride over that way ish whenever

edit:
                      I don't work or live over there, but it's easy to get to hehe
                      “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

i hate the lot of you my ride is still 700 kays away and I WANNA GO RIDE DAMN IT

oh well week and a half then i have all week while you lot have to work ha ha

might pop in say hi if allowed
                        TIP: if you get pulled over by a young copper let him play with your bike, its amazing what you can get away with

Comment

Of course!

Comment

O rly....
                            I was tossing up[/b]

Comment

next step find out where you lot are

and make a "ride how from work ride" for the week im home
                              TIP: if you get pulled over by a young copper let him play with your bike, its amazing what you can get away with

Comment

Working...
                              X