Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHEELER
    replied
    yeah it is a sports bike not much luggage room not that it bothers me though. whats the roads naround kalbarri like i know the hwy is boring

Leave a comment:

• ranmar850
    replied
    Yep, long way to Perth, specially on a 600-assuming it's a sports bike.It would be a big day, specially now as it's warming up, and you'll hit probably hit strong southerly headwinds. Don't want to put you off, I like to ride everywhere, but Perth is "only" 600km for me, good morning or afternoon run. It really , for me, comes down to how much crap I have to carry on any particular visit--tho with the FJR, I can now carry plenty As for what the riding is like between Carnarvon and Kalbarri--well, you'd better like wide open spaces. And straight roads. In fact from just north of the Billabong roadhouse to the breakaway country south of Wooramel, it is dead straight for almost 100k's And not a good idea to do it in the dark, either, probably--roos, sheep, goats and cattle.

Leave a comment:

• WHEELER
    replied
    hello ranmar850, is it good riding down in kalbarri i haven't been there scince i was 8 or 9 years old. I'm headed down to perth shortly i don't know if i'm going to attempt it on my bike yet though it's a bit of a slog on a 600cc

Leave a comment:

• ranmar850
    replied
    Kalbarri.....?

Leave a comment:

• WHEELER
    started a topic anyone ride around near Carnarvon up north

anyone ride around near Carnarvon up north

does anyone ride up near carnarvon
    DROP ME LINE IF YOU DO PLEASE
Working...
X