SIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIN

I know its short notice, but I am planning on visiting Perth's goth venue tomorrow night, anyone else fancy going?
    I know its not a bike thing, but its kind of an event...

More information?

I am not into goth AT ALL but you never never know if you never never go.

If you wanna be one of the non-conformists, all you have to do is dress just like us and listen to the same music we do

Comment

It's a good night actually. A lot of the Perth gothypants people are actually quite entertaining to spend time with.

Oh, try and find the "angry goth" guy in the group (there's always one), seriously it's the funniest blue you'll ever almost get into on a night out.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

and wear something really bright, pink and fluoro colours are good
        "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Vanilla Ice style happy pants.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

Vanilla Ice style happy pants.[/b]
            yeh I'm sure that would go down a treat.

Ice Ice baby

Where is it? This could be quite entertaining me thinks.

Comment

The corner of Irwin & Murray Streets.

Comment

pfft...just wait til the emo crowd rock up, then it'll be on! Gangs of New York style! Mascara running all over the place....
                Find me on Instagram

Comment

If anyone is interested please PM me and will sort something out..

Comment

the good thing about SIN is theres usuall stuff all bar queue and the drinks are relatively cheap by perth standards.

Comment

So I guess no one is all that bothered with going?

Comment

Don't you have any friends? Need someone to hold your hand?
                        Work Buy Consume Die

Comment

Yeah, I need my hand held...

Comment

Leave the n00b alone ferris....
                            In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                            Its the little things that make the difference
                            Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                            If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Don't you have any friends? Need someone to hold your hand?[/b]
                              Goths don't need friends, they're individuals. Yet some how they all look the same.....????

I thought SIN shut down anyway.
                              Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing, become nothing.

Comment

Working...
                              X