Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thursday NiteRide. 7pm Sth Pth Maccas 11/10/07 All Welcome.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday NiteRide. 7pm Sth Pth Maccas 11/10/07 All Welcome.

Thursday Night I will be departing McDonalds South Perth (Cnr Canning Hwy and Berwick St) at 7:30pm for a River run.

Meet around 7PM.

Come Fueled up as we will not stop for fuel along the ride.

Depending on numbers there should be a Nominated Ride Leader, and Tail End Charlie.

Corner Marking will be used and instructions on corner marking will be given before the ride if you do not know what this is.

Staggered riding will be expected and again if you do not know what this is we will tell you.

This ride will be +/- Limit ride but will run with all due safety. All riders welcome. 100cc+ Scoot's, 250's, Learners with Shadows, Pillions, Motards, Trailie's, Cruisers, Sportsbikes.

Ride at your own pace and to your own ability. YOU RIDE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

There will be a half way point of under the Fremantle Traffic Bridge. Location of end of the ride will be determined on the night, (Will be somewhere for coffee, coke's and Cake)

This will be a joint posted Ride on [email protected] and PSB.

This ride should be ideal for any newish riders that have not had the opportunity or the courage to attend a group ride before.

Hopefully it will not be too boring for the experienced riders along as well.

If you attended any rides with me pre-2003 you will be aware of the type of ride this is. Fun for everyone is the goal.

Any questions feel free to ring me.

Be sure to read the info re: group riding if this will be your first ride.
    JP

Jason Hodges

i may be up for a ride. been a while since i done some group rides. sounds like it will get me back into the swing of things.

will see how i feel on the night
    Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

j00 is t3h softness tash...
      In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
      Its the little things that make the difference
      Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
      If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

i am a bit.
        been too scared to scratch my new painted bike.
        Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

I'll be in.

And tash, just take the bike out. Bikes are for riding, not painting to look pretty and then putting into storage
          “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

i dont store it.
            i ride it nearly every day, dependant on rain.
            i just dont take it on the group rides much.

Comment

bump.

riding tonight

Comment

I will probably do this.
                sigpic

Comment

Sounds good to me.

Comment

Great ride, thanks.

It's nice to be reminded what a well behaved and organised ride is like every now and then...

Comment

cheers all. nice ride, nice pace, good size
                      “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

great ride and much enjoyed!

never seen a ride where everyone corner marked!
                        very noice!

Comment

IN REVIEW

About 16/17 Bikes I think. Good turnout for my first ride in a long long time.

Met at McD's Canning Hwy/Berwick. Chatted and ate. Departed around 7:35.
                          A few people had never ridden the south river run and it was the first time corner marking was involved for a few as well.

Only incident of the night was on the North River Run when I turned right at a round about when it should have been left. Quickly saw the dead end and continued all the way round and all was good. I'm amazed that was the only corner I stuffed up as for the past 2 dozen rides I had ridden as TEC and I don't have to know the roads perfect then and that was prolly 3 years ago.

Route was South River run to Freo Bridge, Stopped for a chat, then North River run to the Tunnel, then back through the tunnel off the Convention centre exit (Arwon was at his finest on the off ramp I must say) and up to Fast Eddies for a chinwag, food and beverages.

No one fell off, No one got lost and no one got booked. (Although apparently some one did manage to set off a red flashy thing entering the tunnel).

Thanks for all attending, I had a great ride whilst still running in the ZRX and hope you did too. Hope it wasn't too boring.

Keep an eye out for the next one and tell your friends.
                          JP

Jason Hodges

Comment

ill be at the next one :grin:

Comment

Yeah, i'm not sure if a cage set off officer box or not, either way i don't think anyone would have been booked by it, too much stuff in frame i reckon

edit:
                              keen for the next one too... or one after that if it happens to be next week

oh and 15000rpm thru tunnel =

Comment

Working...
                              X