Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Country Cruise. 27-10-07

OK here we go……..
    Welcome to a new series of country rides.

The Country Cruise.

These rides will be every 3rd week, so there is plenty of time to plan to come along.

With summer just around the corner, I will want to get out there and just have a nice casual ride through the country.
    The idea is to get more people out of the city/suburbs and out to explore and learn some of the safer less trafficked roads. Some of the best roads in the state IMO.

There will be a lunch stop and stops at major roads to wait for everyone - so there is no need to think you'll be left behind and need to ride out of your comfort zone to catch up.

These rides are going to be Newbie – Learner – Pillion and 250 friendly.

So if you're an “L” rider, in R or R-E class you need to post up and organise a shadow - this is your responsibility.

Rides will be between 200 & 500 kms.

Right now thats out of the way, the first ride is on Saturday
    27-10-07 and will be a nice 250-300kms.
    Meet at BP South Perth 8am for a 8:30 depart.

Hope to see you there.
    Last edited by Havago; 13-10-2007, 02:51 PM. Reason: Meet point, time and distance change.

the country cruise?

chad's motor blowing learner friendly country ride has a nicer ring to it
    Originally posted by Bendito
    If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by g0zer View Post
      the country cruise?

chad's motor blowing learner friendly country ride has a nicer ring to it
      Well it is going to be a cruise

Maybe ride No.2 will be Chad's Motor Blowing Learner Friendly Country Ride :p

So you in

Comment

You mite be on to something here.

Comment

Great idea Chad - hopefully this will develop. It provides a great opportunity for those less experienced riders to learn the country roads and as we discussed will sit well next to the Curry Runs which are designed for Experienced R class. Good to have the two available.
          Last edited by Zephyrus; 10-10-2007, 10:05 AM.
          To Grow Up is to Give Up...

Comment

^^^ WHS.
            Awesome idea.

Comment

Will have to miss first one to go paint balling for Orsons birthday, but look forward to the next installments.

Comment

Might wanna put a link in the "In the loop" section as alot these 'burbs riders don't look in here. Great idea though mate.
                Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing, become nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Zephyrus View Post
                  Great idea Chad - hopefully this will develop. It provides a great opportunity for those less experienced riders to learn the country roads and as we discussed will sit well next to the Curry Runs which are designed for Experienced R class. Good to have the two available.
                  Thanks Zeph I hope they develop too As I said I just want to give every rider on PSB the oportunity to ride some great roads at a more comfortable pace.

Originally posted by Tornado View Post
                  Will have to miss first one to go paint balling for Orsons birthday, but look forward to the next installments.
                  Hope you can make the next one.

Originally posted by T_B R1 View Post
                  Might wanna put a link in the "In the loop" section as alot these 'burbs riders don't look in here. Great idea though mate.
                  Done

Comment

Nice work Chad, think its a great idea to easy people into the country way of life :p.

Look forward to a combined lunch stop in the future once I'm back up and running.

Pepper
                    #56 COMLECK Racing - Superstock & B-Grade -
                    Aseeda Engineers & Designers www.aseeda.com.au
                    Pro-Flo Motorcycle Improvements
                    Motorcycle Panel & Paint
                    McCulloch Suzuki www.mccullochsuzuki.com.au
                    COMLECK Pty Ltd (Electrical)

Comment

maybe overnight out beverley way at sand drags / bands till early hours $55 at the gate byo grog

good to see you out mate, will be in on one of these even if we come up the day before

cheers
                      the people's choice, yes the poeple made the right choice, thanks

Comment

If these country rides are coming south let us in the south know so we can join in or meet you guys some were.

Comment

Any chance the first one will be heading Northam way for the festival?????? If not I may miss this one BUT would be interested in future rides

Comment

Originally posted by Grantg View Post
                            maybe overnight out beverley way at sand drags / bands till early hours $55 at the gate byo grog

good to see you out mate, will be in on one of these even if we come up the day before

cheers
                            Hope you can make it up for one Grant, will be good to see you again.

Originally posted by Rob Russell View Post
                            If these country rides are coming south let us in the south know so we can join in or meet you guys some were.
                            Will do Rob as I have a mate in Bunbury that will proberly want to tag along one week end.

Comment

Would love to join in some of them. But I think I will need to get me a bigger tank as dont wanna inconvenience the group when I have to refill between 130 and 150 km

Comment

Working...
                              X