helmet cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• helmet cover

i'm looking for myabusa,{i think or close to that} had a phone number but missed place it at the mad ride, want two covers , can anyone help in contacting him thanks grant
    Last edited by Grantg; 28-10-2007, 08:06 PM.
    the people's choice, yes the poeple made the right choice, thanks

bump looking for info can you help, pm please

Comment

Not sure if its the same thing but I have one buy a company called Helmit, made out of wetsuit material. Most bike shops should be able to get them however the local importer is a bit [email protected]#$ing useless so it can take way longer than whats reasnoable.
      Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

thanks nero, this was fluffy, mrs had a pink one and his was blue. met them at the mad ride where your bikes were. i've got a number but it's one number missing. i want to buy two,,,, a black with lime eyes, a pink with ??? eyes
        thanks

they on a busa, can anyone help

Comment

i remember him posting in one of the MAD threads, maybe do a search in some of those. there was also a pic of his wife in the same thread. wish i had time to search for it myself.

Comment

Working...
          X