• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any rides tonight?

Cos im bored and wanna go for a ride
    I love riding, especially yamamas

Hey motor, i would mate but the new bikes not ready

Trying to sell the hyo 250r now, got bart coming to look at it soon, gotta keep the kays down.

Take you up on the offer next time mate?

I'm bored too by the way,
    `Ride on Cam - No. 52` :aus-salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Karlos View Post
      Trying to sell the hyo 250r now,
      Good move hehe come onnnn! its a sunday night, how can there not be any rides already??

Comment

tempting...but I've just de-stinkified from wearing leathers all arvo, and cracked my second beer of the evening. So that puts me out of action.

You should have said something an hour ago
        For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
        For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

damn u ppl! nah same, went for about a 2 hour ride by myself today, and thought that it'd be so much better to go riding with some ppl cos Triple is out of town and so is the old man, and Ferris is out of town too i think so thats my riding buddies gone. Need some new ones!!

Comment

I would but a 4am start in the morning kinda sucks when tired.

Comment

meh, i'll just have to go by my lonesome.... any ideas of where i should ride?? im NOR but dont mind travelling if its worth it

Comment

Fuck it
                Let's go.
                Morley right?

Comment

Last Activity: Today 07:40 PM

I think I just missed him.
                  Unlucky.

Comment

Originally posted by Bendito View Post
                    Last Activity: Today 07:40 PM

I think I just missed him.
                    Unlucky.
                    oi im still here, just about to go. wanna meet at galleria behind chicken treat?

Comment

anyone else interested, im leaving right NOW!

Comment

who far are you riding

Comment

I'm back what fun.

Missed him again!

Comment

Yeah. I missed that one to

Comment

yeah u guys really did miss out! i made up a ride as i went but it was really good. Went from the galleria through to northbridge via broune ave, over the horseshoe bridge and down past the convention centre to the river.
                              From there i turned left, and at that time of the night, (8:50) it was just a long, empty straight road and i had some fun going down there.
                              Turned over the causeway and made my way, eventually, (i know which way to go now!!) to that nice picknicky park opposite the city (dont know wat its called), then went for the freeway. I accidentally got off on mill pt rd which took me back where i started, but i didnt mind cos i could retake that entry ramp at my own speed instead of following some slowass car.
                              Got off on mounts bay rd and got into kings park which had a nice clear view of the city. had a break, sent pic msg to mum. got back on and took a long and very dark ride thru kings park which came back to the memorial and from there i left, went left down to thomas street and into the graham farmer tunnel. Then i turned left onto royal street and right onto a backstreet which again takes you next to the river and gives u a good view of burswood.
                              then from there i made my way back home via guilford road.
                              It was a very good ride, beautiful weather. I call it "Toms night ride" very original, but seriously, a good ride. u guys missed out. especially you bendito!
                              so whos up for tonight??

Comment

Working...
                              X