sand drags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sand drags

anyone from the south, {thats south of pinnjarra to busselton} heading to the sand drags and bands till early hours. weekend of 27-28 oct ?

anyone got times and info on this event , can they share, thanks

cheers
    grant
    the people's choice, yes the poeple made the right choice, thanks

bugga, that's northam motorcycle festival weekend
    "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Sure is Northam bike weekend. Grant the info was in the Sunday times last week. Not sure if it was in this one just gone as I haven't had a chance to read it yet.

The event is called Westdale rock.
      http://www.bocsticketing.com.au/get_....asp?id=WDRO07

Event Information
      Westdale Rock, outdoor concert & 130 acres for overnight camping.
      Performing live:
      Jets, West Aussies most powerful and dynamic rock and roll band, Dave Hole, V-Delli.
      Supported by: J Babies, Sliders, Undesired, No Way Out, Mudguts, Sculpt.
      The event will also include:
      • WA Tattoo Show - 10 categories, male and female. Must register by 5:00pm. Trophies and prizes.
      • WA Burnout Comp - 300sqm octagon burnout pad, bikes and cars - 10 categories. Trophies and prizes.
      • Wet T-shirt competitions, dancing girls between acts.
      For all enquiries phone 0418 676 750.
      Last edited by reddog; 15-10-2007, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chief wiggum View Post
        bugga, that's northam motorcycle festival weekend
        so r u going, should pick the 14 up with xtra's on 190+ bhp 113nm without the ram air, should be nice out in the country roads

see ya there

Comment

yeah, fun police coming, staying the night (allegedly)
          Last edited by chief wiggum; 15-10-2007, 11:28 PM. Reason: cos un police dont make no sense
          "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Whats the deal with the drags part of it?

Sand drags any good to watch etc? What sort of bikes are racing?
            Increasing my carbon footprint - one 500 @ a time...

Comment

I'd expect sand drags to be something like a tractor pull only with Harley's and other silly contraptions with large tractor type tyres.

Maybe some1 who has watched the drags can shed some more light on the subject.

As for are we going. Don't know at this stage

Comment

Somebody posted up some pics, and yes, it mostly seems to be harleys with large paddle tyres on the back.

I'd pay good money for somebody to enter a busa on slicks
                For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

all i've seen of sand drags was a video with a few harleys, coupla dirtbikes and 2 jap bikes. as well as a few cars/utes/buggies. of course, the video may have only showed a tiny cross section of what was actually there, cos i think it was mainly focussing on a particular person's bike and ute, being wayne pattersons z1 with it's home made paddle wheel. might see if i can post some of it tonight, for your viewing pleasure

Comment

there's always a bit of everything on 2 wheels as long as its riden, some four wheel riden gear, there will prob v8 bikes not sure about nitro harleys.. it sounds simular to bindoon dirt drags so awesome w/e

see ya there as rostered off

Comment

I have just finished fitting the KTM knobbie tyres to the turbo busa so I'm in.

Comment

Originally posted by blackzook View Post
                        I have just finished fitting the KTM knobbie tyres to the turbo busa so I'm in.
                        Picsorban

Comment

How do the dirtbikes go up against the harleys? Do you get the piss taken out of ya turning up with something japanese?

What sort of times we talking? How long is the drag area? (just thinking about gearing etc)
                          Increasing my carbon footprint - one 500 @ a time...

Comment

all about traction and a chookchaser with screwed down low air can do very well!
                            Go Rob GO!
                            You can race what you bring I believe.
                            BUT,.... better check.

Comment

CR500 with paddle tyres for the win

Comment

Working...
                              X