drinkies: friday the 19th NOR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drinkies: friday the 19th NOR

Anyone keen for drinkies again this Friday? I'm thinking either the saint again, or the Carine (nice and local to me keke).

7:30-8ish till whenever we get bored, those of us younger and more keen could push onto north bridge later or whatev. Any interest?

Originally posted by lee View Post
    those of us younger and more keen could push onto north bridge later or whatev. Any interest?
    what's all this young crap? There were more "oldies" out later last Friday! Oh, sorry you mean Jim bailing, yeah he couldn't keep up

Comment

Originally posted by lee View Post
      the Carine (nice and local to me)
      FTP

Comment

i was just thinkin the other day that i haven't been to the carine in ages!!
        (226): Forecast for tonight is alcohol, low standards and poor decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Undead View Post
          what's all this young crap? There were more "oldies" out later last Friday! Oh, sorry you mean Jim bailing, yeah he couldn't keep up
          too right undead ! me benny and cbillyr were out to 4am, no wonder i felt like shit all weekend:p:p

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Yeah, I'll call in when the FNR turns to shite again
            For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
            For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Carine is good.
              Nice and Local

Comment

Originally posted by BigTim View Post
                You're only happy because you can walk him home.

Comment

Carine it is.. whos coming for drinkies?

Comment

this might be a goer. even the scenic walk home takes less than an hour from the pub.

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
                      You're only happy because you can walk him home.
                      I'd walk you home, but I'm not really keen on bailing by 9
                      FTP

Comment

In after FNR.

Undead - you going dancing after?

Yeah, that'll get tired one day. Just not today.
                        "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Originally posted by potatoe_jones View Post
                          too right undead ! me benny and cbillyr were out to 4am, no wonder i felt like shit all weekend:p:p

hahaha i can vouch for your night owl ways, drunkards :p

Comment

Working til 10pm, might swing by on my way home, see if yaz are still there.
                            Find me on Instagram

Comment

Carine? Wheres the talent ???

Also I think they still have my photo up on the wall there :p

Comment

Working...
                              X