Cruise for Curtin-ers thurs night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruise for Curtin-ers thurs night

Likefry and I are goin for a cruise tomorrow night to places (yeah, you heard me). We are only going to go and test out a few roads and how well they string together. Leave sunset from 314 for what looks to be bout 50km.. but I really dont know yet Just putting this out there if anyone from the area is bored.

Pace: experienced 250 friendly
    Meet: 314 before sunset
    Stop: somewhere near freo
    Back: few hours later

Let me know if your coming as I will have to know who to wait for

Jacob

Originally posted by Jacob View Post
    Leave sunset from 314
    Exactly what time is that? 6:29pm?

Can I assume you mean building 314 (i.e. New Technologies) on the Bentley campus of Curtin University? If so, where's a good spot to park? While I don't study there, I do work fairly close by and normally pass Curtin going home from work.
    "The facts are irrelevant" - Arwon

Comment

Yeah mate, 6:29pm on the dot.. exactly.. uhuh You would be correct in assuming its the curtin bently campus. Parking for bikes at 314.. See map:

Comment

Yeah mate, 6:29pm on the dot.. exactly.. uhuh You would be correct in assuming its the curtin bently campus. Parking for bikes at 314..
        Thanks for the info

I'm not sure right now if I will be able to come - if I am I should be able to post a message tomorrow arvo.

Comment

No probs mate

Comment

Hmm, how long are we talking here? I'm working at 8pm in Midland, so could be in depending on length.

Comment

i would imagine up to 2hrs of riding.. If you want you could head off from the stop at freo

Comment

Curtin University New Technology building... teeheehee

Comment

Originally posted by Bendito View Post
                  Curtin University New Technology building... teeheehee
                  back in the days of when they were renaming the WAIT to something more fresh, they (management etc) didnt realise untill some shirts were printed
                  "Redlines are merely suggestions"
                  "Stroked is fun, but I'ld rather get blown"

Comment

Not gonna be able to make this one too much work to do.

Jacob is that your black R6 parked there today, looks the goods.

Comment

yeah mate.. dont fret that you cant make it.. its only the test run this time around.. In the future though this run could turn into a photo op run.. will keep you posted

Comment

Let me know if your coming as I will have to know who to wait for
                        I should be coming but, as I tend to be late for just about everything, if I'm not there by half past, you probably shouldn't bother waiting for me.

Comment

Bleh, I'm out. My bike decided it was a good time to leak oil all over the place It seems to be coming from behind the front sprocket, which doesn't bode well.

Comment

Going to try and make it for this one guys...i work in systems for curtin, and wouldn't mind taking the new gixxer out for a group ride. see you there hopefully...

Comment

Thanx guys, turned out better than I thought.. will do again some time

Comment

Working...
                              X