Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drink's Tonight @ the Windsor

Ok people, here it is!

I am off down the windsor tonight probably around 8-8:30ish for a few drinks, and was wondering who out of all you lovely people was gonna join me?

Come on, you know ya wanna
    Designed by a Genius.
    Built by Craftsmen.
    Ridden by a TWAT!

ya bloody alco

(I'll see what I can do)
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Better PM Rooster make sure all the glass door are on the fully OPEN position tonight.:p I'll take the windex

DD

Comment

Fuck you funny man! (CbillyR)
        Onya Barfy!
        Designed by a Genius.
        Built by Craftsmen.
        Ridden by a TWAT!

Comment

Rooster aint working there, maybe not for a looooooong time.
          2006 Yamaha R1SP;
          In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
          Amen, brother. Amen.
          My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

You coming hornet, or is it just how your standing?
            Designed by a Genius.
            Built by Craftsmen.
            Ridden by a TWAT!

Comment

i could maybe possibly get just a touch drunk
              went to the ruby room last night, and it was shite... need something to fix the memory of that!
              (541): So, when he came he screamed MORTAL KOMBAT!!!! at the top of his lungs and all of his roomates yelled back FINISH HER!!!!.....yeah kinda awkward

Comment

Nah, not all that interested. Apparently you are a mechanic and think it's OK to ping a cold engine off the limiter.
                I'll give this one a miss, thanks.
                2006 Yamaha R1SP;
                In an interview with the New Scientist magazine marking his birthday, Stephen Hawking was asked what he thought about most during the day, and replied: "Women. They are a complete mystery."
                Amen, brother. Amen.
                My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

i may head on down tonight, see where the night takes me :p
                  Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

pfffft get your ass down there tash! we need to do some serious drinking
                    (541): So, when he came he screamed MORTAL KOMBAT!!!! at the top of his lungs and all of his roomates yelled back FINISH HER!!!!.....yeah kinda awkward

Comment

haha

will see. need to see what sam wants to do
                      Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

Since when have you ever needed permission to get pissed?
                        2006 Yamaha R1SP;
                        Amen, brother. Amen.
                        My nemesis; Barfridge

Comment

sif permission

Comment

I don't think it's a permission thing, I think she'd probably just prefer to spend time with her man on a Saturday night
                            R Legal and loving it

Comment

we have a winner!

Comment

Working...
                              X