Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday Arvo

Hey PSBers,

The cook has offered to go for a ride with me tomorrow afternoon.
    Is there any on that I might be able to catch up with for a drink somewhere. You know. Giver her the PSB experience.

Wish I was home mate....maybe next time eh?
    Originally posted by Viper
    I'm probably fucking something up.
    FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
    Administrator

Comment

i might be going for a ride tomoro arvo with a friend, depending on weather.
      where u thinking of going?
      Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

weather should be good, if there's a ride on i'd be keen

was semi-considering a run out to york for lunch or someting myself... depending on whether the pin on my atm card is the same as the old one (have not received new pin in the mail...)
        “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Mmm! York is good. But cant go until after lunch. I am booked for the morning.
          So Yorl with drinks at the Imperial Hotel would be nice. But I can meet up later if need be.

Comment

yeah im in if its not raining

Comment

yer me and my mate were considerin a ride tomoz... but where to go?
              (226): Forecast for tonight is alcohol, low standards and poor decisions.

Comment

well, my pin works, yay

so yeah, up for a ride, doesn't have to be lunch, whenever...
                “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Originally posted by THE GODFATHER View Post
                  Mmm! York is good. But cant go until after lunch. I am booked for the morning.
                  So Yorl with drinks at the Imperial Hotel would be nice. But I can meet up later if need be.
                  sounds good for a run after lunch, giving the other half lessons on the VTR in the morning but we will be there just give a time and meeting place.

Comment

2.30pm. BP Morrison Rd. Bring your missus, I will be 2up so it wont be a speedy ride.

Comment

no worries we will be there

Comment

Going to have to pull out, been meaning to do a heap of stuff today and have only just really gotten my arse into gear... and its 2pm

Comment

Originally posted by thro View Post
                          Going to have to pull out, been meaning to do a heap of stuff today and have only just really gotten my arse into gear... and its 2pm

No probs. Catch you another time.

Comment

Working...
                          X