Northam bike show from ellenbrook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northam bike show from ellenbrook

Anyone going to the show from Ellenbrook way? If so i'd love to join but need a shadow for my r class so i don't have to ride my 250.....

what day yase and time?>

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

I'm pretty flexible atm it would make for a nice Sunday ride though. Could take Todyay rd and do Obrien's on the way...

Comment

just gotta watch the turn 4 gravel on o'briens ! see how the week pans out

dianella 93703770

Comment

I know of that, came across it last weekend... just gotta take it easy and ride within your limits.. Even i we just take great Eastern i wont mind, just keen to get some time on the bike, chat about it a little later in the week.

Comment

I have found 2 pll that have offerd me a shadow maybe we should hook up and we can share the same shadow ? not sure if ya can do that but it would help both of us out ..
            I am going up on the sat and returning sun would that help you ?

Comment

not sure if i wanna do the whole overnight thing, but thanks for the thought..

Comment

What a prick. Now he has the big bike I dont get invited out anymore........
                10.81 BLADE

I'm a flirtalicious

Comment

I am going on Sunday, possibly meet up with two or three others from work and club.
                  Was planning to meet at 9 or 9:30 AM at Red Rooster, will confirm that by the end of the week.
                  Love the legend, Kawasaki Z 900/ Z 1000, the Mother of all Big Kawas!
                  sigpic
                  2007 ZRX 1200R
                  1977 Z 1000 A1
                  http://www.bikepics.com/members/cruelcheffy/

Comment

Originally posted by cruelcheffy View Post
                    I am going on Sunday, possibly meet up with two or three others from work and club.
                    Was planning to meet at 9 or 9:30 AM at Red Rooster, will confirm that by the end of the week.
                    Nice one i'll keep an eye out for the confirmation...

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post
                      What a prick. Now he has the big bike I dont get invited out anymore........
                      Poor little Bart Can't remember the last time i got invited by yourself either... Gotta catch up for one soon though even if its on the vtr You going to the show? Should join in it'll be on the way for ya

Comment

bit off topic, but anyone know a green kwaka in ellenbrook?
                        male rider, was hooning around charlottes vineyard way

Comment

Originally posted by potatoe_jones View Post
                          just gotta watch the turn 4 gravel on o'briens ! see how the week pans out
                          And the first hairpin, that would off had everyone unstuck if Teenie and Munches weren't there, possibly still there Andy hasn't been out again in the last day or so, he went the other road for a change

Comment

me just hoping me can come alone (ie no shadow)

If no further need of shadows I'll be riding one day, caging the other

Comment

Originally posted by yase View Post
                              not sure if i wanna do the whole overnight thing, but thanks for the thought..
                              got a party invite sat night , so will only go sunday for the day.

going up with cheffie sounds good

dianella 93703770

Comment

Working...
                              X