South West Salvation Army Charity Ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South West Salvation Army Charity Ride

Would anyone be interested in making a weekend of the South West Toy Run? I did it last year and thoroughly enjoyed it.

It is on Sunday, 5th December. Starts in Augusta with a Lions Club Breakfast, then goed from Augusta to Margaret River, Margaret River to Dunsborough via Caves Road, Dunsborough to Busselton finishing with a Sausage Sizzle on the foreshore opposite the Esplanade Hotel.

There is a small group of people going already and the current plan is to ride down Saturday, stay overnight in Augusta, where the Salvos are having a band at the pub, do the ride on Sunday and then those who want to can ride back to Perth, those that don't (like me) can get the Monday off and stay overnight in Busselton.

If enough people are interested I will look for cheap group accomodation in both Augusta and Busselton.

As far as donations go, either we could individually donate toys or blankets etc, or we do a group cash donation (say $10 each) in the name of PSB.

Any questions or suggestions are also welcome. Let me know what you think.
    Yes, staying for Saturday night only
    0%
    Yes, staying for both Saturday and Sunday nights
    0%

i'm up for the cash donation....
    Loud Pipes Save Lives

Comment

Sounds interesting... Cash donation is good for me
      ELITE MOTORCYCLE AND DRIVER TRAINING
      FOR BOOKINGS CALL 0402 127 909 OR WWW.ELITEMCT.COM.AU

Comment

pass

no im not devoid of compassion or a heart......

i just dont give a toss.

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

i just dont give a toss.
          ...RUDE

Yep mekare.. i'll give a cash donation

Comment

yep, sounds like fun, i have a government job so ill take monday off 8)
            and im in for a cash donation too but ill still drag a teddy around

it would be nice to get a good number of members show up and for those who cant make it or dont want to you can still donate, lets start to get PSB recognised i say

:idea: donation details will be posted closer to date :!:

Comment

Think you might want to include a "no" option to make the poll more accurate. Otherwise, you might think you are getting a heap of attendees from people randomly clicking either of the "yes" options
              Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

Hmm....I put a no option on it when I posted. It was No, I don't do charity rides. I will try to amend.

Comment

Working...
                X