Ride: ThursNite 25/10/07 7pm Maccas Berwick/Canning Hwy All Welcome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ride: ThursNite 25/10/07 7pm Maccas Berwick/Canning Hwy All Welcome

Thursday Night I will be departing McDonalds South Perth (Cnr Canning Hwy and Berwick St) at 7:30pm for a River run.

Meet around 7PM.

Come Fueled up as we will not stop for fuel along the ride.

Depending on numbers there should be a Nominated Ride Leader, and Tail End Charlie.

Corner Marking will be used and instructions on corner marking will be given before the ride if you do not know what this is.

Staggered riding will be expected and again if you do not know what this is we will tell you.

This ride will be +/- Limit ride but will run with all due safety. All riders welcome. 100cc+ Scoot's, 250's, Learners with Shadows, Pillions, Motards, Trailie's, Cruisers, Sportsbikes.

Ride at your own pace and to your own ability. YOU RIDE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

There will be a half way point of under the Fremantle Traffic Bridge. Location of end of the ride will be determined on the night, (Will be somewhere for coffee, coke's and Cake)

This will be a joint posted Ride on [email protected], PSB & PerthRiders.

This ride should be ideal for any newish riders that have not had the opportunity or the courage to attend a group ride before.

Hopefully it will not be too boring for the experienced riders along as well.

If you attended any rides with me pre-2003 you will be aware of the type of ride this is. Fun for everyone is the goal.

Any questions feel free to ring me.

Be sure to read the info re: group riding if this will be your first group ride.
    JP

Jason Hodges

Had great fun last time, 99% sure I'll be there.

Comment

I'm new to psb, an wud be keen for the ride. Will probably see you there as i'm in south perth anyways.

Comment

Hay Jason, pickup the new daytona on friday.

I'll be there for the next one mate!

Count me In!!!
        `Ride on Cam - No. 52` :aus-salute:

Comment

I'm there
          “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

might come. heard good things

Comment

I should be able to get to this one provided my daughter finishes dance on time BUT I really dont wanna be the only on buzzing around on a 250.........

Comment

^^ don't stress, the rides aren't *that* quick, and the corner marking means that anyone should be able to "keep up" - ie, you won't get left behind.

there would have been several 250s on the last one...
                “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Originally posted by thro View Post
                  there would have been several 250s on the last one...
                  yeah I heard that - But couldnt get there - kids gotta come first, I'm the only one that can get them where they need to be!

Comment

yeah i might be there on my 250 dirtie.
                    so nicky you wont be the slowest. ;-)
                    As a general rule, the better it felt when you said it, the more trouble it's going to get you into.

'Soul' - Italian word for unreliability.

For a way to start racing cheap, go here > http://supermotowa.com

Comment

dont worry, if jas is leading it you wont have any worries keeping up he he he... ner ner nerrrr!:p
                      PtPete
                      aka Chuck
                      05 KTM Superduke

Comment

Was an awesome ride last time. Well organised, good pace and excellent instruction given on corner marking etc.

If I have my bike on the road I'll be there

Comment

If i can clear my schedule I'll be there wif my 2fiddy.
                          Riding - Living the dream...

Comment

Weather permitting, I'll be there

"Always out-numbered, never out-gunned"

Comment

Originally posted by PtPete View Post
                              dont worry, if jas is leading it you wont have any worries keeping up he he he... ner ner nerrrr!:p
                              There's always one whinger. Hey Pete you just volunteered as next weeks ride leader.
                              JP

Jason Hodges

Comment

Working...
                              X