Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whoop ass wednesday - 24/10

Anyone keen?

Will probably be heading down in either the cage or on the bike (probably bike - need the practice ) - just wondering if anyone is interested in meeting up and heading down say some time after 4:30 (but pref early-ish so we can get scrutineered/ready etc for the first runs of the night)?

I'm on R&R til friday so meeting wherever is cool with me...
    “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

I was considering it. I haven't been able to make it since the first one of the season, so I'd like to. Will see how I go come Wednesday night!
    "Look wise guy, I know I'm a racer, I can feel it in my code."

Comment

Groovy.

I'm only here for every other one (fifo) and the last one i was here for was rained out, so yeah... i'll definitely be going down one way or another...
      “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Hey there thro i think it is,

i've only just registered for psb tonight, but i was thinking of going this wednesday also. ive been to watch a couple of times, but never had a go. are u still thinking of going?

Comment

i heard on the radio that there's no drags til mid november

Comment

website shows it as being business as usual
            "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

^^ yup, website shows 24/10 whoop ass is on (pending weather of course).

Yes, i'm definitely going, decided i'm taking the bike too.

Comment

possibly in. dunno if i can be in for a post drag meet.... depends where and when we finish work.

Wednesday Possible late thundery shower. Min 13 Max 29

hmmmmmm

will see how this one pans out.
                Have you won the game recently?? Post here

Comment

So, weather looks awesome, who's in?

Comment

Looking questionable at this point... Have all my gear here at work, but may not be able to make it afterall.
                    "Look wise guy, I know I'm a racer, I can feel it in my code."

Comment

Ah well, always next time. Just more chance for me to get the reaction time

Comment

Yes can come !!

Comment

Cool, where you heading off from?

I'm about to leave from canning vale shortly, but can meet up somewhere if you like?

Comment

Coming from karawara close to the canning bridge

Comment

Short notice.... but....

Caltex servo just next to the garden st roundabout, canning vale, 5pm.

leaving at 5:15 ish

edit:
                              just realised that caltex may/may not have 98 - i know their 98 pumps were out of service yesterday :|

if you're counting on there being 98, and there's not, we'll detour off to a BP somewhere...

edit:

0400200531 if ya get lost or whatever
                              Last edited by thro; 24-10-2007, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X